Chapter 10

" Holiday homework," our english teacher said earning groans from arround the whole room. " I want you to all read a book. Due the first lesson back in year 8" then we were saved by the bell. I picked up my pencil case and note book quickly and chucked them in my bag as I made my way to the enterance of school with Lily. After our quite long goodbye Lily got on her school bus and I opened the door into mums car.

" How was school?" She asked me.

" Fine. Where is Levi?" I asked.

" He is getting the bus I think."

Mum then started up the car and started driving home.

" So, you know we are going on holiday tomorrow?" She asked.

" Yeah." I said.

" Well can you pack stuff for warm whether."

" where are we going?" I asked. I know I won't get told. Not even Zoe, Joe and Alfie know where we are going! They were told that if was hot though. I know it will be a once in a life time trip, I want to know where we are going.

" How much do I need to pack? Are we going by plane?" I asked hoping it would give me clues to share we are going to.

" We will be traveling by plane. you will need enough for two weeks. Don't worry about spending money though, We got that covered. And I went shopping today and got you some holiday clothes and sandles."

"TWO WEEKS!" I said shocked.

" Yep,"

i just quickly put my earphones in my ears and plugged them into my phone before turning 'love me like you do'( otherwise known as the most amazino song ever) on. I like to turn on music to think. I just clears my thoughts and helps me concentrate. We are going away for three weeks so I'm going to need at least 14 outfits, a few pairs of shoes and a fair bit of make-up.

____________________________________

Once I got home and changed out of my school uniform I sat with my two suitcases open in front of me and my wardrobe wide open beside me so I could get out outfits. I used Zoe's video about carry ones for advice and decided to use my smaller suitcase as a carry on. I placed my two new pairs of earphones, laptop, headphones, chargers, make-up and a fluffy blanket and fluffy socks into my carry on and zipped it up carefully. I then moved onto my main luggage, I grabbed a few pairs of denim shorts out of my wardrobe and found T-shirts that would go with them before neatly folding them up into by case. When mum had gone shopping she had found me some cute dresses with collars so I put then in my suitcase along with the sandles she had bought me and I also grabbed my white converse and Galaxy vans and put them in my suitcase. I put the rest of what mum had bought me in my bag along with a few skirts, two pairs of skinny jeans, a few jumpers and cardigans, and some more T-shirts. I then got together my toiletries, hair stuff, towel and 4 pairs of pajamas and put them in my bag before squezing it shut. I have everything ready now we just have to go!