Chapter 3

After a embarrassing hour or two in Nandos, mum invited Graham, Zoe and Joe back to our house for tea as she thought that it would help me relax more. I still hadn't said much too them but to be honest, if your heroes had a possibility of becoming your step siblings you would be quiet. Rather than giving them the directions, mum drove with Zoe and I, and told Levi to direct Joe home for Graham to follow him. Mum talked to Zoe about stuff and i just stared at my phone.

Once we got home I hurried upstairs and texted Lily.

Lily😀💕

Slight situation! What would u do if Zoella and ThatcherJoe were sat in your living room drinking tea? Xxx

Then of course I got an answer strait back.

From: Lily😀💕

Strange question! I would probably run downstairs with girl online and a sharpie. Lol 📖✒️ Xxx

Well that was helpful!

To Lily😀💕

What would u do if u were me?

Then yet again she replied straight away.

From Lily😀💕

u would hide in your room. Why are u asking me this?

To lily😀💕

Because they are actually in my house. In the fleash! Advice now!!!

From Lily😀💕

Emergency face time! NOW!

We then Spent about half an hour on face time talking about what I should do. In the end I went down stairs. I stayed quiet again but I answered the questions I was asked,I even got a selfie with Zoe and Joe and got my copy of girl online signed. Levi and Joe seemed to be getting on well, even though there was a nine year age gap. It turned out that they were staying in a hotel nearby so they were spending the rest of the week with us. It's actually quite cool getting to know them both. This actually might work out.