Chapter 25

Wow guys, I woke up this morning to find that I have 103 votes on this book! Wow! Thank you all so much! I want to dedicate this chapter to loloisamaze as she is so sweet and has been commenting and voting away for the past few days. Sorry for the lack of updates too, had no WIFI!
_________________
"Merry Christmas!" Zoe screemed as I opened the front door to find her, Alfie, Joe and Nala on the door step.
" Merry Christmas!" I replied as they walked in. The smell of Graham's famous roast dinners were wafting all over the house so we were all getting crazy hungry.
"Wow, your getting big!" Joe said to mum.
"Yep only a few weeks now!" Mum then replied excitedly. "Right we're gonna do presents first as the turkey is still cooking. So if you guys go and sit on the sofa I will get everything!"
Mum does a thing each year when she hides all the presents from us until we are actually going to open them, she has done it ever since Levi and I were little and it has just become a tradition. Doing as I was told I went and sat down on the sofa with the others and waited for mum to return. A few minutes later she returned with two massive gift bags filled with parcels wrapped in brightly coloured paper, another one of mums traditions. She plonked then down at the bottom of the stairs and then went back upstairs to get more and then a few minutes later with three more bags. She then passed one to each of us and told us to start unwrapping. I grabbed the first thing nearest to the top and started opening and soon my bag was completely empty. I had been given loads of sweets, Clothes, make-up, some decorations for my room, phone cases and an iPhone 6!
Zoe then started distributing the presents from her and Alfie. They gave Levi and I both a pair of Converse. I got Red and he got blue and then Joe have me his present, an extendable fork and a floral notebook. I then gave them there presents; a Lush box for Zoe, An Instagram photo book for Alfie,a massive Loom band set for Joe (as he loves them so much), a candle and book for mum, a book for Graham, Phone case for Levi and a little yellow bunny for the baby. Everyone loved what I got them (except Joe) and then we tucked into a lovely meal of Turkey, vegatables, potatoes and Yorkshire puddings.
Before Zalfie and Joe left we all watched Elf and had a game of Monopoly. I then spent most of the night setting up my new phone. This has to have been the best christmas EVER!!