Chapter 2

I quickly got changed into a pair of light blue jeans, a t-shirt that says " a dream is a wish your heart makes" and my white converses. I kept my make up the same and quickly brushed my hair and put it into a waterfall braid. I then ran down stairs to find my mum who looked very worried and my brother who looked like he would rather be watching YouTube stood by the door. Mum knows that I am quite a shy person that lacks self confidence so she always worries when she introduces us to new people. We quickly walked out of the door and jumped into our KIA cee'd, on our way to Nandos.

When we got there mum got a text that said her boyfriend and his kids are running a bit late so we went in a got a table while it was still quiet. I looked to the side of me where Levi was sitting, he had no interest at all, he was sat playing some form of game on his phone. I decided to text my best friend Lily. We were super close so she knows everything about my dad and mums boyfriends. I knew that I could always go to her if I felt sad or upset. Before I even had time to text her a man walked up to the table.

" Graham," mum said getting up from her seat and hugging him. "This is Amelia, and this is Levi."

"Hi guys," he smiled sitting down on the sofa on the other side of the table." How are you?"

"Fine," I whispered. I recognised his voice from somewhere but I'm not sure where. I then went back to looking at my phone.

" where are your kids?" Mum asked Graham as she noticed they hadn't come.

" They're both parking their cars." he replied. " they were behind me all the way so they won't be long."

And as if on cue two fairly short people walked through the door. one had short brown hair with blond highlights and the other had a dark blond quif.

" thats them now," he said pointing to the male and female in the door way. " Joe, Zoe over here."

Wait, I thought to myself. Did I hear that right? His name is Graham, he has two kids called Joe and Zoe. OMG.OMG.OMG. It all seems to make sense now. I recognise the voice from vlogs, Zoella and ThatcherJoe vlogs. All I can do at this moments in time is stare at my phone and try to take deep breaths to stop me from hyperventilating.

"Hi," I hear a familiar high pitched voice say. I look up to see my two Idols Zoe and Joe Sugg stood at our table. "you must be Maria. Dads told us a lot about you." she continued.

" and you must be Levi and Amelia." Joe said directly to us. Joe Sugg. The Joe Sugg just said my name.

" yeah," Levi answered as he could tell I was neat the edge of fainting. He knew how much of a fan I was of Zoella and ThatcherJoe. " Your Zoe and Joe then."

" yep," Zoe answered. I kept staring at my phone whilst pinching myself, checking all of this wasn't just a dream.

*a while later*

" so,"mum started." What do you both do for a living?"

" we both do YouTube!" joe said. It was so wierd having him sat directly across from me.

" oh really, both Amelia and Levi spend most of their spare time on YouTube." Mum said excitedly.

"Who are you guys into then," Zoe asked.

" KSI, Kalfreezy, that type of thing." Levi said.

" what about you Amelia?" Joe then asked.

" well," I started still staring at my lap. " I like the SACCONEJOLYS, you two, Alfie and all the gleam gang really."

"do you have a channel of your own?" Zoe then asked.

" yeah, "I said quietly slowly looking up. "I do singing videos."

" what's your channel name?" She continued getting her phone out.

"AmeliaScarlett2103" I said.

"I'll subscribe" she said. What? Zoella,the person who has helped me with all sorts of things over the years is going to subscribe to my channel. Wow!