Chapter 27

Hi guys! So no one actually commented what gender or names they thought the baby was so they will be no shout out. But please can you go and read my new book Adopted by Narcus which is a collab with slushiestgem567 please can you go and follow her as she is so lovely.
_________________
From: Graham
Meet your baby Brother! 6lb 5oz, 12/1/16 05:23am. Winston Lucas Sugg xx ( image)
This is what I woke up to this morning. A picture of my new little brother, Winston Lucas Sugg. Even if it is 6am in the morning it put a massive smile on my face. I went onto twitter to find that a lot of people from school were tweeting me asking why I wasn't in school. Of course the first person I go to is Lily.

To Lily😀💕
Not at school sorry. Meet the lil bro Winston Lucas Sugg. Don't tell anyone plz though, announcing it later.👶👣💙

I then attached the same image that Graham had sent me and probably the rest of the family. Of course Lily texted back imedietly even though we aren't meant to have our phones out in school.

From Lily😀💕
He's too cute for words. Love that name, it's so cute! Won't tell anyone, promise🙌xxx

I know that if I can trust anyone it could be Lily.
___________________
I quickly changed into a pair of black,ripped skinny jeans, my TRXYE jumper and red converse and leapt out of the door to meet my baby brother. Zoe, Alfie and Joe couldn't come strait away so Levi and I are meeting him first.
We walked the though the maze of corridors that is the hospital until eventually we came to mums room.

"Hey you two!" Mum said looking up from the baby that was layed in her arms. Levi wasn't very interested as he just checked his phone but I emedietly asked if I could hold my little brother. To which mum happy handed over the baby and I sat with him in one of the chairs in the room.

"He's so soft!" Was all I could say as I looked down to my little brother who was asleep in my arms. This eyes were a bright blue, just like Zoe's and he has chocolate brown hair just like Levi and I. He is so perfect."I love you bro!"
_____________
Arg, give me a second to die of cuteness! I definitely didn't cry whilst writing this. Please do continue to give me your feed back, it's really helpful.