When he opened his eyes he found himself in a all white space  and no one beside him could be seen nor any sound except of his own breathing.
It wasn't until he saw a familiar figure standing in front of him did he recognized who it was.

"mother and… who are you?"

Asked Cale seening a man with white hair and blue eyes standing on his mother side.

"my name is Abel, Im the god of life"

"the god of life"

"well, I mean yes im a god"

Abel chuckled at the confusion of the little boy in front of him, he knew why the little boy couldn't recognize him because he didn't know him very well.
Abel looked at Cale as if he was thinking something through.

"I need to talk to you about something,
I think you'll understand soon, my little boy"

His mother had a bright smile on her face . Abel looked closely at Cale, seeing him looking at his mother's smiling face he thought to himself; Cale looks just like his mother.

"I have something important to say, it won't take long,"
Cale stared at Abel in silence for a few moments until he started talking again.
"I've watched over you since birth, I know that you are strong and capable, you can be great god, and I think you can be whatever you want to be.
All I want is for you to have a good life, be happy, enjoy yourself."

He paused before continuing

"and one day maybe, one day you might meet someone you love more than anyone else in this world, be true to yourself and accept who you are and I believe that the person whom you will choose will give you the best life possible"

"Why are you telling me this? I don't know you and why were you watching me?"

"didn't Jour told you?"

"tell me what? Mom?"

Cale turned to his mother confused.

"so she didn't tell you… Cale… Im your father "

"what?"

"Don't you remember what i told you? Your father is a god too, he watches over you  because he loves you"

Jour said  before Cale even got an opportunity to speak.
Cale didn't know how to respond at first after hearing what his mother told him, he didn't expect to be the god of life or to meet his father. It was still a shock for him. He didn't know what to do and suddenly a wave of emotions overwhelmed him.

A tear escaped his eye.
Cale felt overwhelmed and his vision was getting blurry from the tears , Jour quickly wiped it away, she knew that Cale needed her.
She walked closer towards him and embraced him.

"Don't cry, it'll be alright."

Jour whispered while rubbing his back trying to calm him down.
After crying for some minute the kid that had calm down asked

"where are we? This is not the garden we were il n last time "

"no it isn't"

Jour said laughing slightly, but then stopped when she saw the look on her son's face.

"Sorry... But no, we are not in the garden of the gods, We are in your domain "

"domain?"

"Yes, each god has its own domain that mirrors its personality and can be changed according to the wishes of the owner"

"oh..."

Cale said quietly as he tried to understand what was going on.
But he couldn't comprehend it right now so he continued to stare at his mother waiting for her to explain more.
Jour nodded before going on to explain further to Cale, the kid was still confused by the words that came from her mouth, but the explanation made sense so far and made him happy.

"Try to imagine something materializing here"

Jour said as Cale closed his eyes concentrating really hard on what his mother had told, seconds later a giant soft pillow as big as Cale materialized in front of them, the redhead immediately pounced on it.
The pillow was as soft as silk and felt really comfortable to touch.
Cale hugged his pillow feeling much better.

this is amazing!"

he exclaimed happily with a wide grin on his face.
He started hugging the cushion and caressing it gently as if he was caressing his favorite toy.

"I'm glad you like it Cale~!"

Jour laughed lightly.
Cale looked at his mother as he continued hugging the pillow while nodding with a smile on his face.
He liked it very much.

After hugging the pillow for a while Cale laid down next to the pillow and snuggled up to it.

"we would love to stay here with you but your family is worried about you and you need to wake up"

Said his father with a sad face
as he held his son's hand gently, Cale only pouted sadly at his father's words.
He already missed his mother's hug and he wished more than anything that he could spend more time with her.

"… ok…"

Cale answered reluctantly knowing that he couldn't disobey his parents.
He closed his eyes and when he opened them he found himself in his room.