-9-

Zeldris POV.
"Don't you ever leave me again"meliodas said giving me a tight hug, I was so confused at how I just teleported back to the mansion."meliodas let go of me"I said pulling myself away from him."I understand everything right now and the only way to free you from this curse is to disappear myself"I added and he stared at me,"you're not going anywhere!"he exclaimed grabbing my hand"I guess the only way to stop you from running away is to wipe out your memories then we can live together and start all over again"meliodas said and my eyes widen"you won't dare do that to me"I said trying to wiggle my hand from his grab and he opened his hand making a dark flame appear. He immediately pressed it against my head"No!!"I screamed as I felt it's burning flames right on my head, I suddenly fell asleep....

Meliodas POV.
I slowly carried zeldris in a bridal style and gently lay him down on my room, i begin to cough as I noticed that the foolish side was about to awake, black dot immediately filled my vision and I passed out.

I immediately woke up and noticed that my bed was empty, I remember correctly that my dark side lay him on my bed but he wasn't there which was weird, where's zeldris?....

"Estarossa took him"hawk said walking towards me"what?"I exclaimed "I tried to stop him but I couldn't, meliodas hope you know what you've done"hawk said and I immediately ran towards the door"I have to find zeldris"I said before coughing blood, my entire joints begin to hurt and I Feel down"you're not well, you dark powers are getting stronger without zeldris you'll disappear from your body"hawk said,"zeldris!"was the last time I called out before passing out.