-4-

Zeldris POV.
It was morning and I woke up to the sound of someone struggling next to me, I slowly open my eyes and saw meliodas. He's eyes had turned onyx and his onyx mark appeared on his forehead, I immediately knew it was his dark side"good morning my beautiful wife"meliodas said with a smirk on his lips"morning"I greeted "I've been trying to set free from this rope so I can have you to myself all night but that pig is really cleaver. The ropes are magical"meliodas said and I touched his forehead"how are you feeling?"I asked and he smiled"I'm feeling much better,can you please untie me. Please..."meliodas pleaded and I sighed, I know hawk says meliodas and his dark side are dangerous but I kinda like them both. I untie him and he suddenly pinned me to the bed and started smooching my lips while I kiss back"has anyone ever told you that you're the one my heartbeats for, I want everything about you"meliodas said leaning in for a kiss and I covered his lips"Mel, let's go shopping"I said and it didn't take 3 minutes before we arrived at the shopping center, I was wearing a white shirt with shot black pant while meliodas was wearing a black shirt with long white pant, you could tell Meliodas was rich because of his luxury car and everyone was staring at us,I was groceries shopping when I bumped into someone"oh my god I'm really sorry"I said and the moment I looked at the person my eyes widen "Liz""you're alive and you even look better than before!"she angrily said and was about to tore my shirt when meliodas held her hand"don't you dare touch him"meliodas said and she stared at him in shock"oh, hi. I'm Liz and I like you"she said and her attitude immediately changed, meliodas let go of her and didn't say a word to her,"Zel aren't you done yet?"meliodas asked with puppy eyes"no,I haven't bought enough thing for the house"I replied"wait you're meliodas!"Liz said in shock and I just pulled meliodas and we walked away, I was done getting some groceries and Meliodas was paying "zeldris?"someone said tapping my shoulder and i got a good view of her, Elizabeth"jeez,where have you been?,I couldn't reach you. Add me up on line"she said"me too"I excited replied as we exchanged numbers"WHAT Are You Doing?!!!"Two bold but angry voice said at the same time startling us,we both got pulled away from where we were standing at the same time."Elizabeth who gave you the right to talk to someone else"a guy with long white hair and blue eyes says"you left me alone with the cashier to talk to a woman!"meliodas angrily yelled at me,I don't know whether he way angry or jealous. "I-it not what you think"I replied.

Meliodas POV.
Zeldris touched my face"I'm only yours okay"zeldris said and I quickly pulled him into a warm embrace"you're only mine, you better know that!"I said and he gently tapped my shoulder"meliodas people are watching"he said and I slowly let go of him with a sad face"don't worry, I'll do anything you want when we get home"zeldris said and I quickly smiled then I noticed the girl zeldris called Liz launched towards zeldris with a knife, I quickly pulled him away and blocked the knife which stabbed right in my hand then she ran away and I pulled the knife from my hand which was bleeding, I turned around to see zeldris with a worried and shocked expression on his face,he immediately held my hand"it's just a little cut, it doesn't hurt"I said and a tear drop on my hand"Don't Ever do that again!"zeldris cried out and to my greatest surprise I immediately healed, zeldris was still crying and I hugged him, everyone was looking at us. I stretched my hand openings a door of darkness which teleported us home"Zel,see I'm fine okay"I said wiping his tears"am not hurt"I added caressing his hair, zeldris is mine and I'm going to protect him with my life, I'm not going to share him with that dumb side of mine, he's all mine.