-1-

I'm zeldris Liones,am 16 I've emerald green eyes and pale skin with spikey black hair. I'm a pure blood human which are extremely rare, since my mom died I've lived with my Dad and sister who has done nothing but treat me very poorly.

I've been asked to do unimaginable things that are unbearable to say but I'm happy as long as I can breath with a roof on my head I'm okay, anyway put aside my cruel life cause I've to make breakfast.

I went into the kitchen and prepare breakfast which was pancakes, eggs and chips with coffee then arrange it on the table, Liz woke up and took a seat on the table"good morning sis"I greeted and she rolled her eyes"what's so good about the morning?"she rudely replied and I smiled cause I'm already use to her begin rude,"What is this!!!"she yelled and walked to me with the cup of hot coffee then she pour it down my head, I bite my lips and closed my eyes as I felt the hot liquid rolling down my skin"I've told you countless of time that I want my coffee to be 53-kilometers away from my chair,I mean am I being unreasonable!"Liz angrily said"no."I replied opening my eyes and she hit me with the cup"good"she replied and I started wiping the wet floor"what happens?"Dad said taking a seat on the dining"nothing,that bastard tripped and splashed the coffee everywhere"Liz lied and my Dad pat her head"Whatever, because of our dept with the Wrath family I signed a marriage contract with them, they wanted zeldris to be the wife of the meliodas,the ruthless demon prince"Dad said and my eyes widen... The demon prince,no one has ever survived In his arms" I bet he won't survive a day before he get killed by him, don't worry zeldris we'll give you a great funeral"Liz said with a smile and I quickly clean up and went to my room, I lay down on my bed with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Why me,Why...!!!???"I bitterly cried, is this how I'm going to die. A demon prince who has never been seen and rumors says he was a beast, "when you're done crying, pack your things. You're going to the demon's mansion"Dad said and sighed before leaving, I wiped my tears and got dressed. I packed a few of my clothes and got into the car then we drove off.
We arrived at meliodas mansion which was deep inside the woods, it was very massive with onyx dark walls, my Dad stopped at the entrance and pushed me inside before leaving.
I slowly walk through the hall and every step I took echoes in the house, I looked around see that they were cobwebs everywhere, it was like an abandoned house with no one inside, I gently dropped my bag in a dusty chair then I started cleaning, It took me four hours to finally finish cleaning the mansion then I signed out of exhaustion,"sorry about the house"someone said and I turned around to see a pig"I'm hawk"he says and I smiled, a talking pig"I'm zeldris"I introduced myself"you must be tired, have some drinks"he said looking at the table which had a glass of wine and water, I immediately took the glass of water and drank it all but it tasted like alcohol."umm, that wasn't water actually"hawk said and I started feeling dizzy.

Meliodas POV.
I woke up to the disturbing voice of hawk, I angrily ruffle my hair, does he want to die? How dare make so much noise in my house, I got up and walked out of my room and my widen to what I saw, my house was sparkly cleaned and there was this strange sense of human in my mansion, I licked my lips with a smirk on my face, which human dares stumble into my house?
I walked down the stairs to the living room and someone bumped into me, I wrapped my arms around his waist and our faces were inches apart, he had beautiful emerald green eyes with spikey black hair and he recked of alcohol which made his cheeks red, the way he gaze at me was very different from other people,he wasn't scared at all, he smiled and I wanted to push him away but my body didn't move, he's scent and everything about him... I wanted everything about him,he stared at my lips and before I knew it,his soft lips crashed against mine. I kissed back and deepen the kiss into a passionate kiss then stop as we both pant, he stared at me again before passing out.