-2-

Meliodas POV.
I was shocked at what I just did, I carried him to a room and walked straight to my room with my covering my mouth, I could feel my heartbeat."mate, take him. His yours"my inner devil says and I covered my ears"you can't deny the feeling,he belongs to us"it kept on repeating and I drift into darkness,I saw my inner devil"if you won't make a move then I will"he said with a smirk on his lips and I suddenly fell asleep.

~
My eyes snapped open, I finally put the other side of me to sleep, that pure-blood  human is ours, I'll make sure of that.

Zeldris POV.
I slowly open my eyes and found myself in a room"ahh"I said holding my head which was hurting"you're awake, I was worried sick about you"hawk said"how did I get here?"I asked because he won't have been able to carry me"oh meliodas took you to the room when you pass out, this is your room"hawk said sending chills through my spine, but meliodas doesn't seem as bad as rumors says"I guess he isn't as bad as rumors says"I said and hawk stared at me in disagree"he's the worst and you're the first person to ever be held by him, And I'm still surprise that you're alive"hawk said and my stomach growls"you most be hungry but we don't eat here"hawk said and my eyes widen. what!"we haven't eaten in a thousand years"hawk said which mad me think, no wonder the kitchen was a mess, "well, am hungry and all I need is the kitchen"I said and hawk jumped excitedly, I could tell he was hungry after those hundred years of hunger, I walked to the kitchen and put on a apron while hawk brought the ingredients then I made pizza with eggs and pancakes, we sat down on the dining room as we eat"wow, you're a great cook"hawk complimented me which made me smile "what about meliodas, isn't he going to eat?"I asked"he's never going to eat, Zeldris I advise you to not get close to him"hawk said and I rolled my eyes,I took some to his room then I knock on his door, the door suddenly burst open. Reveling a guy with messy blonde hair but a dark onyx mark on his head,he was consumed by darkness and he pinned me to the wall but didn't hurt me "you're mine"he said and our faces were inches apart, my face suddenly heat up "Zeldris are you okay?"hawk said running towards us and stopped with his eyes widen "it's the devil"he added staring at me "get away,his mine"meliodas said wrapping his arms tightly on my waist and gave hawk a dead stare"Zeldris get away from him, he'll hurt you"hawk shouted and I glanced at meliodas,who gaze at me. We both gaze into each other eyes and somehow deep inside my heart... I believe he wouldn't hurt me but he was Eger to protect me. he suddenly spat blood and pulled me into a hug "don't leave me,please"he said before passing out.