-7-

Meliodas POV.
I was very shocked to see that the curse reacted to him but when the other Zeldris's came in contact with the curse it didn't reacted to them his. The day Zeldris disappeared,I being to have continuous nightmare which physical hurt my body, dream like this they never change,They hunt. They devour.... they're cold,they sting and they hurt to the point of numbness but. At some point,that constant nightmare changed the day I met this male Zeldris, how long has it been since I slept in peace?.... what kind of existence is he?
The first time I touched him I felt different..... it's not just his gender compared to the coldness and distance I was focused to create with the other Zeldris's but with him,that kind of touch felt real and warm. At first I wanted to reject him but I couldn't resist touching him. Is he as a special Zeldris. Given the powers to attract me and calm my inner devil?or did the curse dive him closer to me. Ordinary pure-blood or humans don't react to curses, it must have reacted to him because there's something in him and it's gradually bringing changes. The most obvious thing is that at some point my inner devil that was consuming me has stopped but still present and I was able to be myself for some days...
"I'm really curious about this male Zeldris but after his death another Zeldris will appear so just give him to me"Estarossa said and I gave him a dead stare,I glanced at Zeldris who was panting holding his chest"you never loved me, you were only using me because I exist because of the curse,I actually thought I had someone who likes me "he says as tears rolled down his cheeks,my heart begin to hurt"Zel I love you "I said slowly approaching him and I held his hand. I noticed someone behind him and my eyes widen when I saw who it was...."Zeldris?"I said confused glancing at a female Zeldris who was just staring at us, I quickly let go of him and walked to her with a shock expression on my first, a Zeldris must die before another comes but how come they're two Zeldris?

Zeldris POV.
Meliodas let go of me and walked to a girl that looks exactly like me"Zeldris?"he said slowly approaching her, I sighed as I felt my heart hurts so much, I'm just a being that exists because of his curse. I might as well disappeared, I stretched my hand openings a Portal and Meliodas quickly noticed,"Zel!!!"he called out trying to grab me and I jumped into the portal which teleported me in a tree far deep inside the forest,"ahh"I moaned in pain as I grab my chest which was hurting alone, I was laying down beside the tree and a weak scent Begin to link from my body, it was the sorts of powers that was in my body and I discovered it the moment I came in contact with the curse, the more I use it. The more I get weak.
"Didn't expect to see such a beauty here"a bold voice said and I slowly opened my eyes to see estarossa with a smirk on his lips"meliodas has gone crazy looking for you, I was able to track you down with your weak scent but that's weird, a pure-blood doesn't have any powers but why were you able to open a Portal? What are you exactly?"he asked grabbing my hand as he lean closer to me"that's what I've been asking myself, get lost!"I said touching his forehead and I teleported from there blasting him off.
I appeared in an unknown room with my hand on my chest "zeldris?"a familiar voice said and I looked up to see Elizabeth running towards me "are you alright?"was the last thing I heard before black dots covered my vision....