-5-

Meliodas POV.
It was night and I took a shower, I came out of the bathroom wearing only a boxer then I saw Zeldris,he was seated on the bed wearing a red short pajamas,he was reading a book and didn't know how fucking sexy he was....fuck I'm hard.
I suddenly started feeling very hot,I glanced at him with my eyes filled with lust, I want all of him...
I quickly walked to him and pinned him to the bed"Ahh!"Zeldris moaned confused at the suddenly movement,I strip him necked and started sucking on his collarbone then shove two fingers in his entrance gaining a moan from him.,"woah Mel. Ah,AGh.... s-slow Down"Zeldris said while I loosen him up, I took off my boxer and his eyes widen"please...go easy on me... it's my first time"Zeldris said and I smirk"okay"I replied, you're all mine...
I position myself on his entrance and slide my whole length inside then I moaned at how tight and warm he was,I slowly thrust in and out of his entrance and after getting used to it, I increase my pace. Zeldris screamed in ecstasy as I pound on his entrance,I immediately became addicted to the warmth engulfing my member,"Ugh.. slow d-down"Zeldris moaned softly,his voice a little higher,I grunted as I glanced at Zeldris,fuck...he was so cute. he's Hans were held down by me and he wrapped his legs around me, I thrust deeper into his entrance"Too-too deep!!"Zeldris yelped as tears rolled down his round eyes,I crashed my lips against his, shoving my tongue in as we both suck on each other's mouth. I thrust with maximum force, I was closer to my limits then I cummed inside him and Zeldris cummed on my abs"Zel, Zel!"I called out and he wasn't moving, Guess he passed out...
I cuddle with him and smiled proudly as I saw hickeys and kiss bites all over his collarbone,I want him to bear my child. "Good night Zel, sleep tight"I said and drift off to sleep.

Zeldris POV.
Ugh, I slowly open my eyes. What time is it? How long has it been?, I felt sore and refreshed, I was about to move when I noticed that he was still inside me"why am I in-"meliodas said which startled me"you did it with him!"he said furious and I glanced at him and noticed his dark mark had disappeared"y-yes,it was my first time"I said trying to get up but suddenly got pinned to the bed"I thought you weren't ready yet but you fully gave him yourself"meliodas added,he was slowly getting angry"wait,I can explai-"I said and got interrupted"since he can do it,then I can do it too, brace yourself Zeldris cause I'm not going to be a third wheel"meliodas said and before I could process what was happening he thrust deep into my entrance,my mind was blank. I didn't know what to think,hawk was right! They're both beast.
"You're too deep"I cried out as I could feel his dick in my stomach"do you like it that much when I pound deep inside you"meliodas said, he increase his pace and dark spots filled my vision then I blacked out.