-6-

Zeldris POV.
My eyes slowly open,I looked around and noticed meliodas was not in the room. I stood up with my legs trembling and I tried to walk but my legs gave out,I fell and crawled to the bathroom then I took a nice bath and cleaned myself up, I was finally able to walk after applying some lube on my...( I'm not going to say it and don't even think about it , it's only for meliodas ) I walked to the dining feeling a bit hungry"wow Zeldris you're alive after all those moaning and screaming. I couldn't sleep last night"hawk said and I covered my face out of embarrassment"where's meliodas?"I asked looking around and I noticed smokes coming from the kitchen"he's in the kitchen, preparing something for you"hawk said rolling his eyes"things we do for love."he added and my heart suddenly started racing,no one has ever cooked for me before....meliodas came from the kitchen with a plate of porridge he placed it in front of me,"eat up"he ordered with a smile on his face and the moment I ate it,I almost throw up"is it good?"meliodas asked"it's good"I replied and forced myself to ate it all. A loud knock suddenly came from the door"I'll go it"I said and walked to the door, in all the day that I've lived here no one has ever come visit, who's it?, I opened the door to see a tall guy with short sliver hair, he glanced at me with surprise "a pure blood human!"he said and lean towards me which made me move backward"exactly what we need"he said and he stretched his hand towards me suddenly meliodas punched him, sending him off the house into the woods"who's he?"I asked terrified "Estarossa, he's my brother"he replied and launched towards him,"Zeldris we've to run!"hawk said and we begin to run into the woods, the loud sound of their fight was vibrating in the woods,"it's still her but a him!"a voice said and I looked back and saw a spear launching towards me,hawk pushed me out of the way "it's really her but a male version,how stubborn!"someone said and I saw a guy with huge butterfly wings and a girl surrounded by darkness,"Zeldris run away!"hawk said"who are you?"I asked"oh,he doesn't really know the truth"the girl said"let me give you a hint. Zeldris Liones or should I call you the dark pure blood, you were fated to Meliodas since five thousand years, come on try to remember"he added, five thousand years ago.... I've only lived for sixteen Year? What are they talking about?......"Zeldris, don't think. They're lying"hawk added and my head started hurting"Ahh!"I screamed"Zel!"meliodas called out running towards me then his dark power exploded from his body,a dark line surrounded me,"Mel","Mel" Mel" the lamenting cries of the deceased accompanied by the dark line,the curse is accompanied by the dark lines.... The moment I came in contact with it, I felt my soul cracked"Ahhhh!!"I screamed holding my chest.

                              ~Flashback~

- Five thousand years ago-

In this world there were two major        
powerful clans that existed, the pure-blood clan and the demon clan. These two clans had fought against each other's for ages and the most powerful pure-blood was Zeldris, a girl with long black hair and emerald green eyes with pale peachy skin.
she was Indestructible who fell in love with meliodas who she had no idea about his identity .
Theses two loved each other until one day....
Zeldris knees in front of the battlefield after the war of two races, meliodas wiped out the pure-blood clan and stared down at Zeldris with his army of demon "I never loved you, I was only using you to get what I want"meliodas said as they all started laughing"you never really felt anything for me"she said glancing at me"I'll appear in your life until you finally feel something for me"she added and raised her hand to the heaven as tears rolled down her eyes"soul of heavens!"she casted a powerful spell which was slowly opening the heavens, meliodas immediately launched towards her and held her hand stopping the spell at the wrong time,the powers of the heavens pour down on them, separating meliodas from his inner demon which was transform to the devil and split Zeldris's soul into five thousand disciples around the world and Zeldris vanished....after that day meliodas became weak and Zeldris reincarnated with same face and body but had no memories of her past and are fated to fall in love with meliodas. These Zeldris's have different identities,lives, relatives and friends but once they awaken the truth, their identity and memories, everything they used to know become unclear. They're destined to end their lives five days after their awaken and everytime a Zeldris dies it's upgrades the powers of meliodas devil giving him full energy to absorb his body and put the real meliodas in an endless sea of pains. After a Zeldris vanished, all their friends and family members forget about them as if they never existed....