Trouble At Grandma and Papa's

Johnathan's POV:

My sister is in big trouble so dad dropped Josh and me off at Grandma and Papa's for the weekend. I got all A's on my report card so dad gave me the choice of where I wanted to get dinner, I wanted Chinese, it's my favorite.

"Be good, if Papa or Grandma have to spank you, I will too," dad warns as he gives me and Josh a hug goodbye. I roll my eyes, but thankfully nobody sees.

I love spending the weekend with Grandma and Papa, they are fun and let Josh and I get away with so much more attitude than dad ever does, not that I'm planning on attitude, I'm just saying that they do.

Grandma and Papa have a really big yard in the backyard that I love to play in, it also has a pond at the end of the property line.

"Can we play outside?" I ask after dad leaves. I had 3 different desserts at the buffet and now I feel a little hyper and I want to get my energy out before bedtime.

"Yeah, you can go outside and play, watch Joshua and make sure you both stay away from that pond, you hear me?" Papa asks.

"But I like looking at the pond," I start to complain.

"Stay away from the pond or you don't play outside for the rest of the weekend and you get a spanking, understand?" Papa asks in a tone that sounds a lot like daddy.

"Yes, sir," I reply sadly.

"I'll bring you and Josh down to the pond tomorrow but I don't want you going down by yourselves, I don't want you getting hurt," he explains,

"Okay," I say as I go outside, planning on sneaking down to the pond today instead of waiting.

"Josh, let's play hide and seek," I say. "You count first and I'll go hide," I tell him after he happily agrees to play his favorite game.

As he starts to count, I make my way down to the pond and found a really big frog. I picked him up and in the distance, I can hear

"Ready or not, here I come," Josh yelled.

I laugh as I plan the best prank. Josh is worse than Katrina when it comes to any type of "outside" animal. I run back up the bank and hide behind a tree with the frog. Josh comes around the tree,

"I fou.... AHHHH!" Josh yells as I began to chase him with the frog in my hand and then I let the frog go and it jumps and lands in Josh's hair. I was laughing so hard that I hadn't noticed that Grandma and Papa had made their way outside.

"What is going on out..." Grandma started, but soon figured it out when Papa took the frog out of Josh's hair and looked straight at me,

"Where did this frog come from, young man?" he asked in that tone that sounded just like daddy again.

"Umm... I... uh..." I stuttered.

"You went down to the pond, after I told you not to, didn't you?" Papa asked, giving me a glare just like daddy does when I'm in trouble.

"Yes, sir," I replied as I put my head down.

"No, you look at me when I'm talking to you, young man. What did I say would happen if you went down to the pond by yourself?" Papa asked sternly.

"Papa, please don't spank me, I didn't mean to," I tried, but could tell he wasn't going to budge. "You said that if I went down to the pond, I wouldn't be able to play outside for the rest of the weekend and that I would get a spanking," I answered, starting to tear up.

"Go inside and put your nose in a corner, I'll be right back," Papa said as he started bringing the frog back down to the pond.

"Grandma, can you please tell Papa not to spank me?" I ask.

"Sorry bub, he specifically told you not to do something and you did it anyway, now you best be getting inside and into that corner before he comes back," she says, not willing to help.

I go inside and wonder which corner I'm supposed to go to, I mean at home I know the "corner" I have to go to when daddy says go to the corner but at Grandma and Papa's I don't know. I just choose one and hope it's the one Papa wants me to stand in.

"Johnathan Micheal, come over here," I hear Papa tell me and again he sounds just like daddy.

"Papa, please don't spank me. I'm sorry!" I start to cry as I start walking over to him.

"John, I told you that I would take you down to the pond tomorrow, didn't I?"

"Yes you did," I said not looking up from looking at my shoes, like they were the most important thing in the world.

"Look at me please," Papa said in his soft tone that I'm used to and I look up at him. "I told you that if you went down to the pond, you would get a spanking and wouldn't be able to play outside tomorrow, isn't that what I said?" he asked me.

"Yes, sir," I answer, looking at him in the eyes.

"I don't like to spank you Johnathan, but I warned you and because of that, I have to follow through," he says, sounding like daddy again.

"Well, technically, you don't HAVE to follow through Papa," I say, emphasizing the word have. I'm hoping that he changes his mind.

"Sorry, bub, but I have to follow through on giving you a spanking, but tomorrow, I might be willing to still bring you down to the pond, if you are good the rest of the night and in the morning, understand?"

"Yes Papa, thank you!" I say excitedly, forgetting the part that he still said that he is still spanking me.

"Alright, come on, let's get this over with," he tells me as he brings me in between his legs and pulls my shorts and boxers down.

"Papa please don't spank me," I cry, trying one more time before I know it I'm over his lap and looking at the floor

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Owwie," I cry out, he spanks just as hard if not harder than daddy!

Smack Smack Smack Smack Smack

"Papa please stop, I won't do it again," I beg him to stop.

From out of NO where, he takes out the wooden spoon and starts smacking my bottom with the spoon until I'm a sobbing mess.

"Ppppaaapppaaa, PLEASSEEE!"

He finally puts that wooden spoon down and picks me up and holds me in his arms and lets me cry into his neck for a long time, until I calm down.

"Alright, bub. Let's go see what your brother and Grandma are doing and then you can go take your shower and I'll give Joshua his bath," Papa says once I'm calmed.

"Okay,"

When we find Josh and Grandma, we see Grandma sweeping up sugar off the floor and Josh crying in the corner,

"What's going on in here?" papa asks.

"It's not fair! I wanted to make cookies, Grandma always bakes cookies with me!" Josh turns from the corner and starts to complain, but grandma just grabs another wooden spoon and goes over to him, swatting his bottom five times hard,

"No talking while you are in the corner, young man," she scolds and then goes back to sweeping,

"He wanted to bake cookies, I told him not tonight, I went to the bathroom and I came out and he had pulled the sugar out from the cupboard and was about to do the same with the flour before I startled him and he knocked over the sugar. Climbing onto the counters is not safe, so I told him that he would be getting a spanking after I was done cleaning this mess up," Grandma explained to Papa.

"Alright, Johnathan, go take your shower. Joshua Matthew, come with me, right now young man," Papa says, taking Josh's hand and bringing him into the livingroom.

I go to take my shower, not wanting to hear my brother's punishment.