Girlfriend From Hell

Grant's POV

I have been dating Stacey for about 2 months and I really like her. She is super sweet, loving, and always knows what to say when I'm having a bad day. She doesn't have any kids of her own, but when I told her about my kids, she was excited to meet them as soon as I was ready. She told me she completely understood the apprehension of them meeting a new person. I appreciate that she isn't being too pushy about that. I like that she is allowing me to make the first move on when I feel comfortable about having them meet her.

I haven't even told the kids yet that I'm dating anyone. But I think it's time to do that and see how that goes and then make plans to do something with Stacey and the kids together.

"Family meeting, everyone in the living room, 5 minutes," I called up the stairs.

Joshua came downstairs first, "Hi daddy," he greets me.

"Hey bub, how was your nap?" I ask him.

"It was good, I wanna play outside after our meeting, can I?" he asks.

"We will see, we might be going out to dinner," I tell him as Johnathan comes down next with a scowl on his face.

"What is the meeting about, I was reading in my room, it was quiet for once, since Katrina doesn't have her stupid music so loud," he gives me attitude.

I put Joshua on the floor and make my way over to where Johnathan is, I smack is backside a good dozen times, and then turn him around, "watch your attitude or I will strip your room also and you won't have anything in there except your desk, bed, and dresser," I tell him and let go of his arm.

"No, please don't do that, I'm sorry. I just was really enjoying the quietness and enjoying reading," he says with less attitude.

"I won't do it this time, but any more attitude, and I will. Am I clear?"

"Yes sir," he replied.

"Katrina, come down here NOW," I shout up the stairs for my daughter. She is still grounded and I know she isn't happy about it. It doesn't give her an excuse to ignore me though. After about a minute, she comes downstairs with an attitude, I'm not putting up with her attitude.

"Before you go into the living room, Katrina. I'm telling you right now, leave the attitude on the staircase, I'm not putting up with it tonight, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," she thankfully answered respectfully.

I take a deep breath because I now have to go and tell my kids that I have been dating.

"What's the meeting about daddy?" Joshua asks me when I get into the living room and sit down.

"Well, I have something to share with all of you and I want to be able to finish the entire story before anyone interrupts me," I say looking specifically at Katrina, feeling that she is the one that is going to have the hardest time with this news.

"Why are you looking only at me, there are 2 other children in this room as well, you know?" Katrina says, with a little more attitude than what I would normally allow her to speak to me, but I just give her a stern look and she wisely says nothing more.

"I called this family meeting because I have something to tell everybody. I met someone and we have a lot in common," I started to explain, but was interrupted by not the child I thought I would be getting interrupted by

"You're dating?" Johnathan asks with way too much attitude.

I make my way over to him and pull him up,

"I'm not sure why you have an attitude today, but it's not going to be tolerated, after this meeting you and I will go upstairs for a spanking, until then sit down quietly, do you understand?" I said as I smack his backside a couple dozen times.