Girlfriend From Hell Part 2

Grant's POV

I can't believe Katrina. I just barely ungrounded her and she decided to be disrespectful to my girlfriend. I'm not going to put up with it. I have raised my children to be respectful to all adults.

"Grant, I think it would be good if Katrina and I spent some time together, could I talk to her and ask her to go to the mall with me?"

"Yes that sounds good, let me have a word with her first and then I will send her down. If she gives you any attitude you let me know immediately"

I go upstairs and go into Katrina's room, she is texting on her phone, I put my hand out and she rolls her eyes as she finishes the texts and puts the phone in my hands.

"I don't appreciate your attitude, so stop NOW, you and Stacey are going to go to the mall and if I hear you are rude just one time, I will be spanking you. Get ready to go, be downstairs in 10 minutes,"

I go back downstairs to see Joshua on the couch playing with something. As I get closer I see my badge in his hand.

"Joshua Matthew put my badge back in my jacket pocket, you know better than to play with that it's not a toy" I scolded him sternly. I swat his bottom as he tries to scoot by me, rolling my eyes at Stacey and muttering that my kids will be the death of me. Stacey giggles and kisses my cheek.

"I'll keep my sergeant alive, my love" I kiss her and tell her Katrina will be down in a few minutes. I get a call on the work phone and step outside to talk.

I find out that I need to go in, but I realize that there would be nobody here to watch the boys if Stacey and Katrina go to the mall. I sigh as I go inside and I go to Stacey,

"Hey babe, can you and Katrina maybe go to the mall tomorrow instead? I have to head into work for a few hours right now. Tomorrow Johnathan has baseball practice and Joshua is going to his friends house so you and Katrina should be able to spend as much time as you want to at the mall, since I also have to work tomorrow as well,"

"Sure, I don't mind doing that. I can stay here and we can order pizza and then watch a movie," Stacey smiled at me. It put my nerves at ease, knowing that she wasn't upset.

I went upstairs and changed into my uniform and grabbed my gun and as I was going passed Katrina's room, she looks at me and I can tell she is about to give me attitude,

"Before you give me attitude, I suggest you don't. I'm not in the mood. Stacey is going to be staying here with you and your brothers. She is ordering pizza and watching a movie with all of you, you are to be downstairs with her until 8pm. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir," she thankfully replied and walked downstairs.

Katrina's POV

Stacey isn't as nice as dad thinks she is. As soon as he leaves, she orders pizza but she orders a small, which isn't enough to feed 3 growing kids and her, and she orders diet coke, something that my siblings aren't allowed to drink.

"We needed to have ordered at least a medium pizza, and something else to drink, the boys can't drink soda," I tell Stacey.

She looks at me and starts laughing, "You think that I ordered dinner for you kids? That's funny, eat something in the kitchen, then find something to do, I'm going to make a phone call to a friend and I don't want to be interrupted until the pizza is here, understood?"

I couldn't believe what she said. My jaw must have dropped because she said something about catching flies with my mouth open like that.

Johnathan, Joshua, and I make macaroni and cheese and hotdogs and then we went and watched a movie. I got the boys in bed by myself, almost as if I was watching them myself. Stacey didn't do anything to help all night and she didn't even watch the movie with us.