Mother Mary

Somethin Wrong In Heaven - Marlon Craft

The angels murmur about how I am here in Heaven to change the world.

They call me Mary, Mother Mary...but my name is Lilim.

I remember my mother being Lady Lilith, and I love her, even now, though I hear she's turned evil...

These feelings I have for my mother, they keep me awake, and we cannot sleep in Heaven because of me.

The angels are mad, crazy...they need rest.

I don't believe I should forget the name Lilith, but I never say her name out loud.

We mustn't ever speak her name in Heaven. The angels fear Lilith as they fear Lucifer.

The angels continue to murmur, and it makes me uncomfortable to be talked about, but I listen.

"She's the mother of Jesus Christ," I forever remember hearing, standing there, staring, listening.

The angels know my future as human.

They know the name of my son.

I'm not ready to be his mother; I'm ill-prepared.

I still feel childish, and I am.

I am only a child, a child in Heaven...

At the age of twelve, I am approached by an angel, and he says, "You are the mother of Jesus Christ, and it is time for you to be born on Earth, so, Jesus Christ can be born."

I push myself back, away from the angel, afraid.

I'm terrified to touch the Evil soil.

I'm afraid of Lucifer, as I know he will speak to me once I return to Earth.

I sleep for one night before I am born as human again, as do the angels.

I have a horrible nightmare, a vision—the death of my grown son Jesus, hanging on a cross.

This nightmare was meant to prepare me, but it only frightened me.

I want to help save the world, but when I go down to Earth, my memory vanishes.

I couldn't remember the nightmare, no, not on Earth.

I couldn't prevent the hate the people brought unto Jesus, as Lucifer had too much control over the people.

Evil will not win, no, not on Judgement Day—Evil will cease to exist.

Once the Earth has been cleansed, every soul, every angel, will be casted down to Earth.

Yes, every soul from Heaven.

We will experience Heaven on Earth.