; Himuro Tatsuya

Himuro watched as the [hair color] haired female's eyes gleam in determination; it's such a wondrous sight for him.

 A tiny crease appeared between her eyebrows as she examined her work, with a sigh she closed her eyes then handed the screen to Himuro, which the male grabbed; eager to finally have a glimpse of her girlfriend's masterpiece.

The male's dark eyes widen in awe as he examined her hard work. She is truly gifted. He couldn't really compose any words to compliment her work, and the silence only makes her tense and creates a train of uncertainty in her mind.

"So? How was it? I knew it. I'm not going to win this thing...I'm such a failure, I knew it! Gosh I should have known-"

She rambled on and on but stopped midway as she felt something soft damp on her lips. Her [eye color] widen on the contact while Himuro retreated back to his seat like nothing happened,

'Such a suave move to shut up your girlfriend'

 "It's perfect [First Name]-Chan, I'm positive that you'll win this contest" He smiled at her, he gazed at her reddish face through his bangs – He's really sure that nothing could compete to her, after all She's his perfect little doll no matter how many time she pointed out that she wasn't perfect and she's very flawed; none the less love can make you blind or should I say see the perfection in every flaw, so no matter what excuse she felt like saying that she wasn't enough to deserve such love from Himuro; Himuro would only love her [First Name] more.

"How are you even positive? There's so many chances that I won't win anyways"

Himuro chuckled then skipped towards [First Name]'s seat, also draping an arm round' her shoulders that makes her cheeks heat up.

"It's there loss, not yours [Nick name]-Chan" He grinned, his eyes squinting in process; her heart picks up its inhumanly rate, electricity seems to soar back and forth to the top and bottom of her spine and she couldn't take a second to breath anymore.

The female swore she couldn't live another day if Himuro keeps on doing such drastic moves, She sighed and considered what Himuro just said, If only there weren't so many mangakas that are so skilled then maybe she could be 100% positive like Himuro.

 "Now stop doubting yourself too much and let's eat something-"His voice stopped the train of thoughts and divert her attention to something that she loves – other than him- and that is, Food.

"Sweet!! I love sweets" she interjects then hastily stood up, grabbing Himuro's hand that engulfs her own.

"Right, let eat something sweet" He chuckled as she led the way out of his house. He really does love her and He won't take a second to finally let her open her eyes at how wonderful of a person she really is and make her feel better when she's feeling doubtful or just simply sad because he loves [First Name] that much.

Nothing much happened there but yeah

its just a drabble like thing with this Himuro.

the point is - i wanna show reader-chans the kind of Himuro that will

encourage his girlfriend to not doubt herself and can keep her up when everything is down

sorta..

so just like always.

~Have Fun (^_~)9

[[Chiyo~!]]