; Akashi Seijurou

Start from the beginning

"Beepeetibabipiteeboo" the female magician waved her black stick that serves as a wand and pointed it at the violet curtain then a dust and glitters hover in the air making the audience gasped. She moved closer to the curtain, gulping her own saliva as she did so, then dramatically slowly she opened the curtains while the audience is in the edge of there seats then her [eye color] eyes widen in astonishment when she found didn't found the red haired absolute emperor.

The crowd burst in applause as they also didn't found the intimadating male inside the curtain.

The female magician smiled a closed eye smile then took her top hat while she bowed like a performer finishing its last act, relieved that's its finally over she jumped over the backstage where a bunch of her classmates gather.

"Uwahh~ [Last Name]-chan that's so amazing how did you do that?" her fellow classmate marveled at her trick, however her partner is the one that really wants to do the magic shows and good thing he taught her how to do the disappearing trick itself, it was rather tricky deceiving people's eyes and she hasn't practiced it because her partner is the one that will do the trick but he was nowhere to be found, again.

She nodded and scratched the back of your neck as more complimented her; on the other hand she spotted that bright red hair of his making her excuse herself and sprint to the male but the red haired emperor stopped on his tracks making [first name] bump on him. Good thing no one is around to see her fall -

With quick reflexes he grabbed the [hair color] haired female's wrist preventing her from falling - or not,

Her eyes widen at the sudden turn of events and her face turned the same shade of his hair when she finally took notice of how close they are that she could feel the hotness of his breathe and smell the mint in it.

"A-ano...Akashi-san a-arigato" She tried to tug her hand back but to no avail, his grip tightens more.

"You do owe me [First Name]" A devilish smirk danced on his lips as his heterochromatic eyes gleams with mischievous, the poor flustered girl can do is tremble and wonder what could possible he do to her.

"T-Then how could I r-repay you?" She focused her gaze on his chin, fearful to get sucked into those dangerous eyes of his.

Instead of answering, he slammed her back over a wall, making her wince in contact; she just doesn't understand why boys like to slam girls to walls. The red haired emperor only widen his smirk as he gaze over the helpless lady trapped in his arms, trapped in his webs, trapped in there forever yet she doesn't realized it but soon he'll make [First Name] love to be trapped in him.

He held her chin on the tip of his index finger making her [eye color] orbs look up to his heterochromatic ones, slowly he leaned over for just a few inches enjoying at how their hot breathes linger then she felt his soft lips melding together. It was so tempting that she fully gave in; her knees grew feeble by the second which makes Akashi snake his arms round her waist to steady herself.

Akashi nibble his teeth over her lower lip which she openly oblige, without a millisecond to pass by his hot tongue enters her. Akashi possessively marked every inch he could on her mouth making her whimper in pleasure.

Almost immediately Akashi pulled away leaving a trail of saliva and a very flustered looking [First Name], it took all of Akashi's will power to stop himself from kissing her to oblivion.

He smirked, rather pleased at how everything turned out. He brought up is hand touching a strand near her ear, caressing the [hair color] strand around his fingers, satisfaction itched in his features

"You're mine now [First Name]. Only mine"

Anime Tittle: Kuroko no basuke

okay I tried, TRIED

Im sorry if it sucked okay.

I also noticed how fluff some of my one shots are

arghhh geez.

anywho!

Please Enjoy and

don't forget to

~Have fun! ヽ(^。^)ノ

[[Chiyo ☆彡]]