Change

the next morning, Thomas' eyes shot open.
"you okay " teresa asked him
"What the hell were you thinking" chuck yelled
last night gally went on a mad one and threw Thomas and Teresa in the pit after he got the syringe. he blamed it all on them, said we wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them.
Me Chuck Minho and Newt were outside the pit sat down next to the door.
"what happened" Thomas said.
"Gally's taken control." newt began.
"he said we had a choice, either join him or get banished at sundown with you" newt talked into the pit.
"and the other agreed to that" Thomas sighed.
"Gally has everyone convinced that you're the reason all this happened" i wiped my face with my hand.
"well, he's been right so far" Thomas sat up.
me newt minho and chuck tilted are heads in confusion.
"what are you talking about" Minho asked.
"this place... Its not what we thought it was.Its not a prison, its a test. It all started when we were kids. And they'd give us these challenges.They were experimenting on us. And then people started disappearing.Every month, one after the other, like clockwork.
"sending them up into the maze?" Newt asked
"yeah, but not all of us" Thomas looked at newt.
"what do you mean" Newt frowned.
"guys, im one of them" Thomas said after a long pause. "the people who put you here, i worked with them. I watched you guys for years. The entire time you've been here, I... I was on the other side of it. So were you" Thomas looked over at Teresa.
"what?" teresa froze.
"teresa, we did this to them." Thomas sighed.
"no." teresa teared up and started shaking her head in disbelief. "that cant be true"
"it is i saw it." Thomas sighed again.
Newt was rubbing his face and staring down at the floor.
"why would they send us up if we were with them?" teresa tried to get Thomas to understand were she was coming from.
"It doesn't matter" Thomas shook his head.
"He's right" Newt began. "It doesn't matter.Any of it. Because the people we were before the Maze, they don't even exist anymore. These creators took care of that. But what does matter is who we are now and what we do right now. You went into the Maze, and you found a way out." Newt said seriously.
"yeah, but if i hadn't, Alby would still be alive." Thomas looked around.
newt took a pause.
"maybe.... But i know that if he were here, he would be telling you the exact same thing. Pick your ass up and finish what you started. Because if we do nothing, then that means Alby died for nothing, and i cant have that." Newt said.
"look Thomas, its either we get the fuck out of here, or we stay in this shit hole the rest of are boring lives. We already know the way out, we can do it, and we know that most, maybe even all of us would follow you out of here" i gripped my hand on the bar of the pit.
"okay" Thomas nodded. "Okay, but we gotta get though Gally first."

A couple of hours later it was time for the "banishing"
Gally was carving a line through Albys name on the wall as we were watching Thomas and Teresa being walked over to the entrance of the maze were the rest of us were crowded around in a circle.
"This is such a waste" Gally said as Thomas was being chucked on the ground.
"Gally.  It doesn't feel right man" Winston shrugged.
"Yeah, what if Thomas is right? Maybe he can lead us home" Jeff stared.
"We are home. Okay?" Gally made sure they understood who was in charge. "i don't wanna have to cross any more names off that wall." Gally walked closer.
"You really think banishing us is going to solve anything?" teresa interrupted.
Gally turned around to look back at teresa slowly.
"No. But this isn't a banishing. It's an offering." Gally looked her up and down.
"what? what are you—?"  Teresa said but she was being tied up to a wooden pole stuck to the ground.
"gally what are you doing" she shouted as her arms were being tied upwards.
"You really think I'm going to let Thomas back into the Maze after what he's done? look around you!" Gally yelled to everyone.  "Look at are glade. This is the only way."
Newt and minho nodded there heads at each other.
"and when the grievers get what they came here for... everything goes back to the way it was." Gally announced.
"Are you listening to this? Why are you all just standing there? He's crazy!" Teresa told everyone.
"You shut up." Gally told her.
"If you stay here, the grievers are gonna come back. They're gonna cone back, and they're gonna keep coming back until your all dead!" teresa yelled.
a couple people nodded there heads.
"Shut up. tie him up" gally pointed at Thomas.
"Do you hear me? i said, Tie him up!" Gally said because nobody moved.
2 boys slowly picked Thomas up.
Thomas hit the boys so they would let go. The boys started grunting. He grabbed the pole they were holding and whacked one across the head powerfully so they would fall to the floor.
Newt pulled out something from the back of his skirt and hit the other boy across the head.
Teresa was being cut free. Gally walked forward but got stopped my Minho placing a knife on his shoulder to warn him.
Thomas grabbed the wooden pole and pointed it out with his back towards the entrance to the maze.
Chuck ran over with bags full of supplies. 
Minho removed the knife and stood next to Thomas, Me Newt Frypan Chuck and teresa stood beside them.
"You're full of surprises, aren't you" Gally shrugged.
"You don't have to come with us, but we are leaving" Thomas announced.
"Anyone else who wants to come, now is your last chance!" I called out.
Gally stopped people from walking forward.
"don't listen to him, he's just trying to scare you" Gally looked at Jeff.
"No, i am not trying to scare you. You're already scared. All right? Im scared. But i'd rather risk my life out there than spending the rest of it in here" he stuck. "we don't belong here. Okay? this place isn't are home. We were put here. Okay? We were trapped here. At least out there we have a choice"
Gally looked around at the people who had no idea about are plan.
" we can make it out of here" Thomas looked at me newt and Minho  holding are knifes out. " i know that"
Jeff and Winston looked  at everyone behind them and walked forward next to us.
"i am sorry" Jeff said to Gally as he walked past him.
A few others ran over to us and stood next to  chuck.
Gally looked around at only a small amount of people left.
"Gally, its over" Thomas sighed. " just come with us"
There was a long pause as Gally looked at the ground.
"Good luck against the Grievers" Gally nodded to us.
i sniffled.
"i am sorry soph" Gally called out.
Newt turned his head to me.
i nodded and smiled slightly.
i walked over slowly to gally and hugged him tightly. "see you Gally"
i walked back over to newt and we all turned around and jogged into the maze slowly leaving the rest behind.
half an hour on we were all following Minho and Thomas.
"this way" Minho called everyone over.
Me and newt were near the back because of my bad foot and his bad leg.
We all stopped behind a wall. There was a griever right by where we would escape.
"is there a griever?" chuck asked Thomas.
"yeah" Thomas took a deep breath to calm himself down.
"Shit" i worried.
"You take this chuck, stay behind us." Minho passed him what would be used to get through the griever hole.
"Its okay just stick with me" I smiled.
" Ill stay with you guys too" Teresa nodded.
" Once we're through, it'll activate and the doors will open." Thomas nodded to everyone . "All right we stay close, we stick together, we get through this. We get out now, or we die trying. Ready?"
"Be careful blondie" i kissed him.
"stay close to me love" he kissed me again.
"Lets go!" Thomas shouted.
We all ran towards the griever with are knifes out in-front of us. 
The griever screamed loudly and charged at us.
We all lifted the griever up in the air and it got pushed to the side.
it grabbed the first person and threw him off.
Teresa hit the leg of the griever but accidentally hit the key out of chucks hand.
"THE KEY!" chuck yelled.
"chuck, watch the edge!" i yelled behind him.
the key rolled of the side but chuck managed to catch it. He was handing off the side and a griever was climbing up in-front of him.
" oh no" he looked mortified.
"i got you chuck!" teresa pulled chuck up slowly.
"Pull me up, pull me up!" Chuck yelled.
i tugged on chucks bag and got him up again.
"Chuck come on!" i yelled.
i looked over at the boys and they were pushing a griever down the side.
2 grievers climbed up either sides of us.
"Come on. Thomas! Thomas!" Teresa yelled.
"There coming!" me and chuck screamed.
"here they come" newt pulled me in and stuck me behind him.
"look out!" Minho yelled a the griever attacked us.
"keep it steady guys" Thomas shouted out.
The device beeped in Chucks hands.
"go go go" i said to chuck and teresa.
"don't back down! keep pushing." Minho told everyone.
"Stay together.stay together." Newt yelled out.
chuck and teresa were trying to find the way out.  A boy got pushed out a tossed away.
Minho Thomas and Newt stood there flabbergasted as the griever screeched in there faces.
a few numbers appeared in front of me chuck and Teresa.
"Thomas! there's a code! eight numbers!" Teresa called out to him.
"eight sections to the maze...Hey Minho! whats the sequence!" Thomas yelled.
"what?" Minho yelled back.
"the sections of the maze, whats the sequence?"  Thomas shouted.
"Seven! One! Five! Two, Uh Six! Four" Minho began.
"head up!" Newt looked up to a griever falling down on them.
"look out!" Thomas yelled.
everyone moved backwards apart from Minho.
Minho had been pushed to the floor but he was fighting the griever back with his stick.
"AH" Minho yelled.
"Min!" i ran towards them.
"Minho!" newt and Thomas yelled.
i took a knife off newts back and stabbed the griever in the mouth but it wouldn't move.
" UH get off me!!" Minho yelled.
Jeff took a run up and stabbed the griever right through its head.
it took jeff.
"JEFF!" Winston cried out.
"Jeff!" i yelled.
Jeff's screams died out and 3 grievers were now running towards us.
"Minho, whats the sequence? come on." Chuck yelled out.
" Uh, Six, four, eight, three, you got it?" Minho told chuck.
"keep holding! almost there come on" Thomas yelled.
Newts stick got broken in half so i have him the knife i took from this back.
"Get the door open!" somebody screamed loudly.
The walls began to close on the grievers. everyone moved backwards into the tunnel where teresa and Chuck were.
the door began to open.
The last griever ran at us but thomas threw his stick into its mouth and it got crushed by the wall.
Everyone screamed as it all went black.