World 4: Western fantasy

Start from the beginning

    In the forest, the hero and heroine met.

    The heroine Kelly Posey is a swordsman, and she came to the misty forest to find the key of the elves to practice her own weapons.

    To obtain the key of the elf, one must pass the elf's assessment. The hero and the heroine lived in the forest.

    During the assessment, the hero Daniel fell in love with the gentleness and care of the heroine Kelly, and the heroine was also attracted by the perseverance and strength of the hero, and the two gradually fell in love.

    The male supporting actor, Bai Tang, was worried about Daniel going out alone, and seeing that he hadn't returned for a long time, he sneaked out without telling his parents, and went to the foggy forest to look for Daniel.

    When he came to the forest, he discovered the ambiguity and tacit understanding between Daniel and Kelly. He was jealous and entangled Daniel in various ways.

    After all, the Bai family was kind to him, and Baitang drew Daniel's attention back, but in the comparison between the two sides, Baitang's aggressiveness and Kaili's understanding produced a sharp contrast, not only the elves in the forest hated him, Even Daniel was tired of Baitang's noise and arrogance.

    With the help of the heroine, Daniel obtained the key of the elf, retreated and concentrated on practicing the magic weapon, and Baitang disliked the heroine even more.

    The news that a prophet predicted that Daniel would defeat the city lord spread wildly on the mainland. It is not easy for the city lord to have someone challenge his authority and send someone to arrest Daniel.

    The city lord failed to find Daniel and took Baitang and Kaili away.

    The city lord couldn't determine which of the two was the one Daniel cared about the most, so he sugar-coated the two of them first. And Baitang is worthy of being a foolish and sweet person. These days, he has been neglected by Daniel, and the elves don’t like him. Baitang’s life is very sad. He speaks out all the grievances without thinking, and the city lord also confirmed Kaili. He is Daniel's favorite person, and he extracts a confession from Kelly, hoping to get Daniel's whereabouts.

    After Daniel refined the magic weapon, he found the city lord to fight to the death. The city lord brought out the heroine and Baitang, and asked Daniel to make a choice. Daniel chose to save Kaili, but Baitang was killed by the city lord on the spot.

    After a fierce battle, Daniel successfully killed the city lord and drove the ghost clan out of Swamp City. But other parts of the mainland are still eroded by the evil energy. Daniel vowed to drive the ghost clan out of the mainland, and the heroine Kaili walked with the hero and embarked on this long journey hand in hand.

    "Alas~" Bai Tang sighed, why can't the silly, white and sweet male supporting roles in every world escape the end of death?

    "Don't worry about these details~ Our main task is to separate the hero and heroine," the system said.

    "But, the hero and heroine in this world do good things, and all of this is caused by the male partner..." Bai Tang didn't think there was anything wrong with the hero and heroine in this world, did he have to break them up?

    The system flipped through the data, and said lightly, "The male lead is Shao Li Cang."

    "Take it apart, you have to do it!" Bai Tang jumped up when he heard it.

    Ah Cang also came, so good~

    The system turned off the database depressedly, why did that guy come after him again...