Back In Your Arms

Start from the beginning

Farsight decided it would be best to get to the main Penguin Logistic hideout before Lappland and observe her and her interaction with Texas from a short distance.

Plus, he wanted to get away from W for a few hours, let her cool off or sleep it off, depending on when she woke up. 

So Farsight, against his better judgment and knowing full well that he would get an ear full from Agenta and the others for this stunt as he was still tired from his previous engagement with Mephisto. He decided to forgo his battlesuit, jump off the tall Enclave building, and descend to the compound below at high speed.

Before he could hit the concrete floor, his Saintly wings emerged in a bright golden light with full flaps and ended up outstretched, helping him glide over the compound, rundown houses and shops below as he flew off towards the rich downtown Lungmen in the distance.

Farsight grimaced midflight at his spontaneous decision. He only wore a white T-shirt, black sports shorts, and a pair of standard white lace trainers. He wasn't planning on going out today, but that idea went out the window fast or off the roof specifically.

The Enclave leader wasn't aware of over a hundred pairs of eyes, security cameras and news drones that had watched him jump off the roof only to fly away. Some Enclave soldiers were talking into their built-in headsets as they pointed at their leader's retreating and flying form.

~

Agenta was standing in an observation room with her banshees and Enclave doctors as they looked into an attached interrogation room that W had been dragged into.

The form of W was sitting slumped over a table with a knife buried in her hand, effectively pinning her to the wooden table as someone in what looked to be a jester's outfit giggled at the whimpering Sarkaz.

"Enough now, We need her alive," Agenta spoke into the room via intercom, making the Harlequin cry dramatically before moving back over to the Sarkaz and pressing down hard on her wrist, allowing his free hand to yank his wicked sharp looking knife free, earning a shriek of agony and despair to leave the usually cocky and sure W. That was no ordinary knife, it seemed.

But soon, the deadly Jester gave a deep bow and walked out of the room with a twirl as if he was dancing to music none of them could hear. Many watched him go with a sigh of relief. 

"Lady Agenta!" One of her banshees stepped forward.

"Yes?" Agenta rolled her eyes whenever someone called out, 'Lady Agenta,' it usually referred to something terrible happening. 

"Commander Farsight has just left the building via the roof," The Banshee told her.

"...." Agenta's eye twitched.

"Soldiers in the compound stated he wasn't in his battlesuit or wearing armour. Nevertheless, he jumped off the roof unarmed and in civilian wear, summoned his large wings mid-fall, and flew off towards the Lungman skyline."

Agenta fumed silently as her eye twitched harder. Was it too much to ask for that man to listen to her for once? Or was he angry and upset about the comments W had made less than three hours ago? 

Agenta glared back at W, who had fallen off her wooden chair and was on the floor, cradling her punctured hand in pain.

"Get her back to her cell and send in some medics with an armed escort before she bleeds to death..." Agenta commanded as she stormed from the room.

~

Farsight had flown over the city and down various streets, aware of the looks he got from the people below him. However, he needed to be careful; it wouldn't be long before Rhodes Island, LGD, or any other unsavoury groups appeared, demanding to speak to him or worse.