World 3: The end of the world

Start from the beginning

    quietly went to see Baitang's reaction, little squirrel Dumbfounded, no response! ! !

    Um? ? ?

    For Bai Tang, a world without Ah Wu is not a good world, it is a world without a soul.

    The plot of this world tells the story of the heroine being reborn before returning to the end of the world, making full preparations, showing her skills in the end of the world, slapping those who bullied her severely, and finally joining hands with the hero to become the overlord of the base.

    Baitang and the system felt that the heroine in this world was quite inspirational, but after looking at it, the whole mouse and the whole system were not good.

    The main plot is as follows:

    Tan Qingqing was betrayed by her boyfriend in the apocalypse and was thrown into a pile of zombies to die. Before she died, she accidentally picked up Shao Licang's jade pendant to open the meson space, and she had a chance to be reborn and return to the pre-apocalypse.

    After being reborn once again, Tan Qingqing vowed to live happily in the last days, and those who bullied her would die a miserable death.

    The hero of this world is Shao Li Cang. At only 27 years old, he has developed the company into the second largest jewelry group in the world.

    The heroine Tan Qingqing designed to get Shao Li Cang's jade pendant at the reception, and because she was afraid that the jade pendant would be found to be stolen by her, she planned to murder Shao Li Cang on the way back.

    Baitang has an older sister named Baiyun, and they happen to live near the alley where the hero was injured and unconscious. Baiyun rescued the hero and brought him back home.

    The end of the world is approaching, relying on the name of the hero's savior, the Baitang siblings successfully joined the hero's team.

    Bai Yun likes the male lead Shao Li Cang, and is very displeased with the powerful female lead who joined the team halfway. The addition of the female lead not only steals the attention of other people in the team, but most importantly, Shao Li Cang also appreciates Tan Qingqing more and more Excellent ability.

    Baitang and Baiyun have always depended on each other for life, and he doesn't like what his sister doesn't like. In order to create opportunities for Baiyun to get along with the male lead Shao Licang, Baitang makes things difficult for the female lead Tan Qingqing everywhere, arguing with her against her proposals, putting the team in danger time and time again. Because of this kind of behavior, Shao Li Cang's patience with the Bai family siblings became worse and worse. During a quarrel, the Bai family siblings were kicked out of the team. In the end, when Tan Qingqing competed for the Guangming Base, Baitang was sent to the bed of Chen Feng, who was in power, to be tortured to death, while Baiyun was pushed into the group of zombies and died.

    Shao Licang and Tan Qingqing became more and more tacit when they went out to fight zombies, and their relationship gradually deteriorated and developed into love. Tan Qingqing also confessed to him that she had picked up his jade pendant, and the male protagonist ignored the previous suspicions, and the two managed the base together, becoming the overlord in the last days.

    After watching the whole plot, the hair of the white tang rat exploded.

    Whoever was tortured to death, whoever it was, would not be him. It's not as good as being starved to death before. Except for Ah Wu, no one should even try to touch him, never!

    "Tangtang, don't get excited, don't get excited..." The system took a breath to appease the furious Baitang, for the mission, for the mission, and then... couldn't hold back anymore, he was about to explode.