The male protagonist Hudson took the female protagonist Tian Lingxue to the library for tutoring, and Tian Lingxue also took Baitang with her very interestingly.

    In this way, the three often study together, and Baitang is sensitive to the pink bubble between Hudson and Tian Lingxue. And Tian Lingxue was protected by Hudson, and no one else dared to bully her anymore, but Baitang was not so lucky. Everyone was malicious towards the heroine Tian Lingxue, so they couldn't touch Tian Lingxue. All the anger was on Baitang. on Tang.

    Tian Lingxue often unintentionally shows her affection in front of Baitang. Baitang, who was bullied so hard, began to twist his mind. He was instigated by a boy who was jealous of Hudson to sabotage. Taking advantage of the fact that he lived next door to Hudson, he sneaked into Hudson's room and tore up his books. Delete the paper. Unexpectedly, Hudson didn't go out at all, but saw Baitang's behavior clearly in the bathroom.

    Hudson was worried that Baitang was Tian Lingxue's friend, so he didn't expose him. The relationship between the hero and heroine is getting better and better, and Baitang is once again instigated to cut Tian Lingxue's evening dress, so Tian Lingxue can't attend the ball to dance with the hero.

    Bai Tang ruined Tian Lingxue's evening dress, felt guilty, and didn't go to the ball herself, thinking about going to accompany Tian Lingxue, but unexpectedly, Hudson had already customized an evening dress for Tian Lingxue, which made her shine at the ball. And Hudson also confessed to Tian Lingxue in public, the hero and heroine finally pierced the veil of ambiguity, and they were sweet all their lives.

    As for Bai Tang, that silly white and sweet male supporting role with the same name and surname as Bai Tang, was taught a lesson by the second male supporting character who liked the female lead, and ended up starving to death on the streets of a foreign country.

    After reading the whole story, Baitang remained expressionless, and the pine nuts in his hand rolled to the ground.

    "Wow~ Qiu'er, I'm so miserable, I don't want to be starved to death..."

    Baitang cried miserably, the crying system was at a loss, and comforted him repeatedly: "No, you just need to complete the plot of destroying the relationship between the hero and heroine." Okay, you are a vicious, silly, white and sweet supporting role, your ending has little effect on the world line, you don’t have to die, don’t be afraid, let’s eat delicious food after completing the mission.” “That’s what you said~(

    ^^ *)" Baitang was grinning, where there was still the miserable situation just now, it was all pretending.

    System: "Did I miss my point, where is the host stupid (ー)?"

    Baitang: "The ball is too much for the prize~"

    Now Baitang is at a time when he and the heroine Tian Lingxue just arrived in Fergus yesterday. Tomorrow is the opening ceremony of Dayton University. They are exchange students. The hostess wants to get familiar with the environment earlier, so she came a day early.

    It was three o'clock in the afternoon, Baitang was going to college for the first time, and he was curious about everything, so he called the heroine, and the heroine followed her friends from Shinjuku to a girl's party. Baitang had no choice but to run out for a stroll by himself.

    Fogelston University covers a large area and has a long history. The Christian architectural style alone is enough for Baitang to sigh, solemn and mysterious.

    "Hudson, have you seen it?" A blond boy pushed Hudson with his elbow, and the place where Baitang was in his sight.

    "Yeah."