Seeing You Soon

Legolas was walking around camp as Tauriel put up a tent. The whole accompany had stopped for camp. Some people were camping up on a mountain edge, that was big enough to fit many people. There was a narrow path, that led up to the mountain edge campgrounds. While others made camp on the ground. As she was setting up the tent, she saw Lord Elrond, of Rivendell walk past her. She was very curious as to why Lord Elrond was here.

Minutes later, Legolas came to the tent grabbing his bow and spears.

"What's going on Legolas?" asked Tauriel.

Legolas turned to look at Tauriel and said, "I am going with Gimli and Aragorn to get some help for the war."

She followed him out from the tent.

"Where are you getting the help?" asked Tauriel.

Legolas turned his head to the side. Tauriel turned her head, and looked at the passage between the two mountains, as a tear fell down her cheek.

"Please don't go Legolas." murmured Tauriel.

Legolas put his hand on her face and whipped a tear away.

"I have to go." replied Legolas as he kissed Tauriel on the forehead.

Tauriel walked with Legolas over to the passage, where Gimli and Aragorn were waiting. Legolas turned himself to face Tauriel.

"I will meet you on the battlefield at the white city of Minas Tirith, that's a promise." whispered Legolas.

Legolas gave Tauriel a kiss on the lips. Tauriel shook her head and saw Legolas off. He walked with Aragorn and Gimli through the narrow passage way. Tears fell from her eyes again.

"Be safe." whispered Tauriel to herself.