3 | 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

Depuis le début

She watched nervously as the two boys collided together roughly, the pair ricocheting off of one and other and landing perfectly on all fours. ,organ looked at her neither, feeling some strong worry that only grew when her brother looked up and she saw his eye glowing a luminescent gold.

She saw her brother say something to Scott before they both stood, though she couldn't hear what he was not having new upgraded werewolf senses like her brother.

Her attention shifted from Isaac though when a face she recognised to be Sheriff Stillinski and a couple of his deputies approach the Lacrosse field and call Coach Finstock over, she saw the two men whispering to each other before the teacher turned around and called out, "Hey! Lahey! Girl Lahey! Get over here now!"

Morgan slowly stood from her spot on the bleachers, joining her brother before the two slowly made their way over to the Sheriff, the both of them fully aware of everyone's eye burning into the back of their heads.

Stiles jogged over to where Scott was standing, hoping that his friend could tell him what his father was saying to the Lahey twins, "Well?" The boy asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Their father's dead," said Scott as he listened closely at the conversation between the three, "they think he was murdered."

"C'mon." Said the Sheriff in a hushed whisper as he gently grabbed the twins arms, it was then Scott and Stiles noticed the red-tinged bandage on Morgan's upper arm, "Well now we know that she's not a werewolf as well." Scott mumbled as Stiles asked, "Well are they saying that they're suspects?"

Scott shook his head and looked towards his friend, "I'm not sure. Why?" Stiles rubbed his eyes with a sigh, "Well Scotty, if they're suspects they can lock them in a holding cell for twenty four hours."

"Like overnight?" Scott asked with a raised eyebrow, which Stiles nodded in confirmation too, "during the full moon."

Scott nodded slowly, "Right, okay, and exactly how good are these holding cells and holding people?"

"People?" Stiles began, "very good. Gets the job done. Werwolves on the other hand, probably not as well."

"Stiles you know ow that if they're in the same cell overnight, during the full moon, Isaac will hurt her. Maybe even worse than that."

"But they're siblings aren't they? Hey they're twins even, couldn't he find a way to hold himself back?" The boy asked hopefully.

Scott looked at him as if he was stupid, "Stiles, on my first full moon, I kissed Lydia in a closet ams nearly killed you, and that was all whilst I had all the space on the planet to roam around and do what I pleased. What do you think will happen if he's locked up in a tiny cell with his sister who's like, barely five foot, when he turns into a crazy, bloody thirsty werewolf?"

Stiles shook his head, "Not going to work out so great is it?"

"Nope, not at all."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

"WHY WOULD DEREK CHOSE ISAAC? AND WHY ONLY TURN ISAAC AND NOT MORGAN? IT MAKES NO SENSE." Scott asked as he and Stiles walked in and took a seat in Mr. Harris' class.

Stiles shrugged with a small sigh, "Not sure. Peter told me that I'd your body can't handle the bite it could kill you, maybe Derek didn't think Morgan could handle it. Ams maybe he turned Isaac cause teenagers have a higher chance of the bite taking effect.