0 | 𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯 𝘓𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘺

[Morgan Lahey]

[Morgan Lahey]

MORGAN LAHEY WASN'T A KNOW NAME AT BEACON HILLS HIGH SCHOOL, very few people would even know who the girl was, and if they did by chance know who she was, they wouldn't know anything about her except that she and her twin brother Isaac were never far from each other, the siblings only being apart when it was mandatory.

The Lahey twins were known for keeping to themselves and not branching out to try and make friends with others, they only ever hung out with each other at school. Even with Isaac being on the school lacrosse team, none of the other boys on the team ever made any effort to speak to him outside of games or practice.

There was a reason the pair was like this though, a reason as to why they had to wear long sleeve shirts and sweaters even throughout hot summer days, that no one knew.

They wouldn't complain though, they thought that as long as they had each other than everything would be okay, and in a way it was.

When their father wasn't around or in a fowl mood, the two would spend time in Isaac's room, studying or playing monopoly while Morgan blasted a Taylor Swift song on her phone.

All of this would change though, soon the students of Beacon Hills High would know her and her brother's names, soon they wouldn't be outcasts and deemed the 'weirdos' but for all the wrong reasons, Morgan just didn't know it just yet.

----------