3 | 𝘗𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨

[Chapter three]

[Chapter three]

"YOU REALLY DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?"  Alison asked her best friend - Lydia - as the two girls walked up the front steps of their high school. The strawberry blonde of the pair recently back from being missing in the woods.

Lydia sighed and shook her head, "Nope. Not a thing. They call it a 'fugitive state', which is code for 'we have no clue why you can't remember running naked through the woods doe two days," Lydia sighed but shrugged her shoulders, "but personally, I don't mind that much. I lost nine pounds."

Alison looked at her, feeling all kinds of worry for her friend knowing that she couldn't be perfectly okay after the events of the past couple of days, "You sure you're ready for this?"

Lydia scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Oh please it's not like my aunts a serial killer." She said before walking away from a shocked Alison and confidently walking through the front doors of the school., but when she did, everyone's attention immediately went to her, all starting at her intently like she just escaped an insane asylum.

Alison cleared her throat, before leaning over and whispering in Lydia's ear, "Maybe it's the nine pounds?" Lydia bit her tongue at the comment made by the girl and looked at all the eyes o hear and snapped, "What!" Making everyone's attention immediately shit off if the girl

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

MORGAN FIDDLED WITH HER THUMBS AS SHE SAT ON THE BLEACHERS OF THE LACROSSE FEILD, watching intently at her brother, making sure he was dealing o,ah in a high stress environment with his new found skills and heightened emotions.

She perked up, intrigued when she saw the team captain, Scott McCall, one of the boy in her chemistry, Econ and English classes - and if Derek didn't lie to her and Isaac - fellow werwolf, tackling other players and, sniffing them? What the hell was he doing that for?

"McCall! You come out of that darn goal one more time you'll be doing suicide runs till you die! It'll be the first ever suicide run that results in actual suicide!" Coach yelled towards the boy who looked back at the older man sheepishly with an apologetic shrug.

Soon it became Jackson Whitmores turn, Morgan knew the boy, and hated him. Being his neighbour her whole life, and going to school with the jock, she knew how much of a dick the boy was firsthand, the boy took a shortcut out of being tackled by Scott and sat the round out, claiming his shoulder was hurting.

She turned her attention away from the blonde boy though when she noticed that her brother was next in line, he was breathing heavily and appeared to be panicked. Morgan sat up straighter in her seat, quietly muttering the word 'shit' over and over, praying the her brother would be okay in the presence of another wolf.