Revelations and New Emergency Food?

I do not own anything related to Ben 10 or Genshin Impact

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action

Genshin Impact belongs to miHoYo

Please support the official release

The Alien Hero of Teyvat

Chapter 3 - Revelations and New Emergency Food?

As we speak, Ben can be found in the office of the acting grandmaster, seated on a chair next to the table. Amber was the one who was sat next to him, and the people who were sitting on the other side of him were Jean, Lisa, and Lumine. While Kaeya was doing nothing more than leaning against a nearby window, and Paimon hovered next to Lumine.

From what Ben could gather from the earlier introductions that these individuals had, he came to the following conclusion. Jean was the responsible one and would be a high-ranking plumber agent back in his world. Lisa gave him an uneasy shiver as she continued to refer to him as a cutie. While Paimon was the bubbly and naive floating fairy that traveled with her friend, Lumine, whom he does not yet know anything about.

"First and foremost, I want to express my sincere thanks to you for all that you've done to assist us at this difficult time." Jean was the one who started things off by expressing her gratitude to Ben.

"No biggie. If anyone needs help, I'll be first in line to save them. That's all in a day's work for a hero." Ben merely mentioned it in casually, but it was enough to pique everyone's interest when he asserted that he was a hero.

"So, cutie, you're claiming to be some sort of chivalrous hero?" The first person to inquire about his heroic beginnings was Lisa.

"Well, I did once wear armor, but more or less, yeah. That's my job. My name is Ben Tennyson, and my superhero alias is Ben 10." Ben took the time to explain all of this to them, smiling with excitement as he introduced himself to them. After hearing what his superhero name is, the knights couldn't help but let out a few chuckles.

"Really, that's the best heroic name you can come up with? Just your first name and a shorten version of your last name. How can you come up with unique alien names but a basic hero name?" Amber smiled teasingly at Ben as she partially covered her mouth and attempted to conceal her laughter. She did admit that it is adorable and hilarious that he called himself Ben 10 as an abbreviated form of his name.

"Yeah, Paimon thinks you should change your name to something different. Like Insanely Mutating Young Lad." Paimon shared his suggestion for a different name.

"Hey! To set the record straight, I didn't think of it! I think?" Ben was forced to admit that he had forgotten whether he had been the one who named himself Ben 10 or whether he had simply gone along with the name when it was given to him by the public.

"Then, it is a privilege to have you here. But if I may inquire, what business do you have here for a hero of your caliber?" Jean and the rest of them were all curious about Ben's presence in Mondstadt and why he's here. Was he carrying out a special mission while he was in town, or was he here for another reason entirely?

"It's a long story." Ben began by saying this, and then he went on to describe the events that transpired during his final day in Bellwood.

-Flashback to before the events of Chapter 1: Arrival of Mondstadt-

Within the boundaries of the United States of America lies the city of Bellwood, which currently has a population of over 20,000 people and is continuing to grow. It is the location of a number of famous sites, such as the Bellwood Museum, Mr. Smoothy's, Burger Shack, an alien undertown, and the largest wooden sleigh bell in the world. But what's more important is that it's the hometown of the great hero Ben Tennyson, who's the one who wields the Omnitrix.