Hanging out with the Outrider

I do not own anything related to Ben 10 or Genshin Impact

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action

Genshin Impact belongs to miHoYo

Please support the official release

The Alien Hero of Teyvat

Chapter 2 - Hanging out with the Outrider

True to Ben's prediction, his alien transformations shocked spectators. At this point, he anticipated being placed in a luminous green containment tube, hearing more about this world, explaining his situation, and then either gaining new allies or being forced to attempt a break-out of the facility.

What he didn't anticipate was being requested in such a courteous manner to wait inside the waiting area of the headquarters of The Knights of Favonius. Because the knights adhere to a policy of showing no hostility toward outsiders, he found himself in a fortunate position. Which in a way isn't necessarily a bad thing because their headquarters has a cozy, familiar vibe to it and a design that makes him think of Germany.

Apparently, the attack happened when their Acting Grandmaster and Honorary Knight were busy fending off a dragon, and the enemies figured it was a good time to attack. Fortunately, the knights were able to repel them, and his support served just to put the finishing touches on the victory. In reference to the dragon, it was most likely Dvalin, a long-lived dragon who was also a close companion of the Anemo Archon. He had become corrupt and had begun attacking the inhabitants, but owing to the efforts of the two individuals described in the first sentence, they were able to address the situation in a peaceful manner without it leading to bloodshed. It brought back memories for Ben of The Dragon that he had rescued from the Forever Knights.

The Knights of Favonius did talk about Ben, and their discussions centered on how he was able to undergo those transformations and whether or not he could undergo other transformations. On the other hand, they showed him deference and gratitude for his assistance, and they held out the possibility that he may one day become a knight. Swan was the most thankful of them all since Ben had actually helped save his life, and he felt that he owed Ben something.

The one that stood out to Ben was a girl with long, dark brown hair, gold eyes, and fair skin. She wears brown leather shorts, a red hoodie-like top, red stockings, and gold-lined white thigh-high boots. Her accessories include a leather belt with two tiny pouches, her Pyro Vision, gloves, and gold-framed goggles. Her most distinguishing feature is the red bow headband that resembles bunny ears.

It was Outrider Amber reporting for duty! The one and only Outrider of the Knights of Favonius, as well as a three-time winner of the Mondstadt Gliding Championship. She is eager to take on a task of any kind and is constantly on the lookout for ways to overcome it with her relentless tenacity. The things that stuck out to Ben about her were her gregariousness and friendliness, which make her a pleasant person to be around. They talked to each other as if they were already friends.

So far, if Ben is being completely honest, this dimension is doing just fine. It just needs a few more Mr. Smoothy's establishments and Burger Shacks, and then it will be significantly better.

Inside the Knights of Favonius headquarters was an office that belonged to the Acting Grandmaster. Its interior was well-organized and inviting, making it an ideal space for examining the reports that had been submitted by other knights and for recording new information. The room is furnished with a variety of items including a chandelier, carpet, couches, desk, dining table, sword and shield, and a miniature library complete with an antique wall clock.