Arrival at Mondstadt

I do not own anything related to Ben 10 or Genshin Impact

Ben 10 belongs to Man of Action

Genshin Impact belongs to miHoYo

Please support the official release

The Alien Hero of Teyvat

Chapter 1 - Arrival at Mondstadt

The world of Teyvat, and more particularly, the Mondstadt section of that realm. A breathtaking region that is characterized by trees that are full of life, waters that are peaceful, and air that allows you to experience a sense of freedom. At this very moment, though, a gateway has materialized out of thin air, and something that has emerged from it has just violently slammed into the ground.

"Ow." The mysterious figure stroked its head in apparent discomfort before a beeping noise started emanating from an insignia that was attached to its belt and began flashing. A sudden burst of light devoured it, and in its place stood a young man dressed in brown cargo pants, green and white shoes, and a white hooded jacket with green stripes on both sleeves. The number 10 was also colored green and was sewn onto the right side of the white jacket. The most intriguing aspect of this character is the alien watch that he wears on his hand.

It was none other than the legendary alien hero Ben Tennyson, bearer of the Omnitrix, who was seen here. After a battle he underestimated, he now finds himself in a place that doesn't seem to be Bellwood.

"Man. What did Psychobos do to me? That thing he used to attack me, he said, it would send me to another dimension. Have I been transported back to Rex's universe?" Ben cautiously stood up and did some light stretching in an effort to alleviate the agony in his hurting bones. Once he had gathered his wits, he looked around to figure out where he was.

"No way is this Rex's universe. So far, it looks too peaceful to have any freaky EVOs invading this land." This conclusion was reached by the alien hero after he observed the breathtaking scenery and took into account the fact that he was not in the midst of a city but rather in the middle of a forest.

Ben continued to stroll about in order to discover what else he could see besides trees and grass. Eventually, however, he did spy something out in the distance: a massive grey brick wall that looked like it had been copied directly out of a castle.

"Is that... a castle I spy on the horizon? To me, that screams "civilization"! Just pray this isn't a new faction of the Forever Knights." Tennyson began speeding toward the structure he'd seen in the hopes of learning more about the dimension he'd landed in.

At the gates of Mondstadt, the Knights of Favonius fought valiantly to thwart an attack orchestrated by the Hilichurl army. Because Acting Grandmaster Jean was participating alongside their Honorary Knight in the effort to solve the matter with Stormterror, the Hilichurls decided that now would be an excellent moment to launch their assault on the city.

The good news is that thanks to Outrider Amber's efforts and her scouting ability, they were able to prepare ahead and establish formations to fight off the army. The bad news is that more and more of them keep showing up. In addition, Captain Kaeya isn't around to lend a hand because he is "somewhere" else.

But despite this, the knights did not give up and continued to fight, exchanging blows with their foes. Amber was at the forefront of the attack, using pyro-arrows to take down a number of Hilichurls and reducing the shields of the Mitachurls.

"This place appears like it could be from the Middle Ages, which would explain my current predicament. NO! Which means Mr. Smoothy probably doesn't exist in this dimension." As Ben made his way towards the capital, he was complaining and becoming increasingly panicked while detailing the most significant drawbacks that this dimension had to offer.