Bruised yet beautiful.

Niall's POV

"Where were you all day?" He asked as I turned around after I had abruptly shut the front door.

"I- uh H-Hospital." I stuttered out as He strolled towards me,pinning my fairly small frame against the door in the process.

He slowly reached my hand over to my face earning a flinch in return as he frowned.

"No need to be scared of me,love." He whispered caressing my full cheeks as I looked up at me with hope in my eyes.

"I love you." He cooed kissing me softly as I fisted his shirt letting out a few tears and pulling away from the kiss only to lean my head against my chest.

"Maybe We'll get better now.He still loves me."

"I do too,lou." My voice was muffled as He pulled me closer to himself.

"I've something to talk to you about,Niall." He said cautiously as my head shot up to look at him in the eyes.

"I uh me too." I mumbled letting him interwine my fingers with his as he pulled me to our room.

"Wait." I stopped abruptly making him frown.

"What now,love?" He asked softly as I looked down at my feet.

"I've to shower first." I muttered under my breath as he chuckled.

"Good thing I've yet to shower."He said huskily hooking his fingers under my chin so I looked straight up into his eyes.

"It's fine you can shower first." I said as he smirked raking my body with a darkening gaze. I'm not ready for it.

"How about we shower together,My love?" He asked as I looked at him dumb-founded.

I nodded hesitantly knowing better than to make Louis mad.

I followed after him into the bathroom slowly stripping out of every last item of clothing on my body as I was harshly pulled into the ice cold water by louis making my skin crawl as he ran his fingers all over my bruised skin.

"Look at you,Sunshine.All Bruised yet Beautiful." He rasped out turning me around so my back was pressed against his chest as a tear escaped my eyes disguising it self as the water drops as Louis continued caressing every inch of me.

"Why are you always so sad,kitten?Did I do something to you." His fingers dragged down my jawline as my eyes widened at how naive and oblivious he sounded to whatever he had put me through.

"I hurt you,didn't I?" He asked voice quivering as he kissed down my neck.

"Y-You Don't remember Anything,lou?" I asked as he nodded his turquoise eyes holding nothing but sincerity.

"What did I do Niall tell me please?"He asked with worry itched on his face as I frowned finding myself in a dillema.

"What is wrong with you!" I exclaimed surprising myself as Louis cradled my face In his hands.

"You're scaring me,kitten." His voice was low making me stumble as he caught a hold of me before I fell.

"You're not-" "Breathe Niall." He said as I began hyperventilating.

"Y-You just told me how the bruises and pain you inflicted on my skin looked beautiful and now You're asking if you did something to me?" I snapped pulling away from him as I saw his eyes darkening.

"Lou Listen to me I-" "Enough." He growled starting get out of the shower as I pulled him back falling right back into his arms.

"What do you want from me?" He hissed as I let out sniffle looking up at him.