Eligible bachelors.

Niall's POV

After just working for Anderson's for five days I was exhausted and so fucking done with that man's attitude.

It was always about him and I missed Mr.Styles way too much but the last time we even had a civil conversation was only his message for me to text him every hour I'm at that fuckers office.

I put on my blazer as I looked back at Louis to find him gelling his hair up.

"When do we leave Lou?" I asked as he just stared at me through the mirror.

"Might take a few minutes." He said as I huffed and reached for my phone.

Same old, Same old.

I sighed keeping it back as I walked over to Louis.

"Here lemme do it for ya, Boobear." I said grabbing the gel and swatting his hands away as I settled in between of his legs and rubbed my palms before reaching for his hair and swiftly pushed it up into a neat quiff.

"How do you do it?" He asked looking at his hair in the mirror.

"Ya know Lou I make a use of my metacarpals,Unlike you.You big baby" I said rolling my eyes as he pulled me closer.

"Don't go all sassy on me sunshine." He declared licking his lips as he looked down at me.

"What if I do,huh?" I asked smirking and grabbing his crotch as he groaned.

"Niall." He said in a warning tone.

"Boobear." I said looking up at him innocently as he glared at me playfully.

"I guess reaching the venue will take a good hour now." He said as he put his hands on my arse.

I grabbed his freshly shaven jaw and landed a soft kiss to his smooth cheeks and a peck to his lips as I squeezed his member once again and ran away earning a loud stomp as I giggled uncontrollably.

"You look better freshly shaven Lou! I couldn't help it." I yelled as I reached the end of the stairs and saw him descending the stairs as well with clenched jaw and pissed off look on his face.

"Lou!" I exclaimed as he grabbed the car keys and started walking towards our front door.

"Boobear!" I exclaimed pouting as He just rushed out with a frown.

I was quick to jump into the passenger seat as Louis just huffed and looked at me

"Please Lou-Lou I will make it up to you don't get mad at me." I said giving him those puppy eyes as he sighed and gave in making me cheer.

"Stop being a fucking tease kitten." He said as my mind had an instant flashback of the same conversation I had with Mr.Styles not a week ago.

I brushed it off smirking.

"I would never." I winked at him as he started the car and shook his head in disappointment.

I looked out the window for a few as I felt realisation dawning upon me.

This was the kind of life I always wanted. Just Lou and me against the world but look at me.

I'm being nothing but unfaithful and the worst part is I don't feel a ounce of regret in my being.

I felt Lou putting his left hand on my upper thigh as I snapped out of it and flashed him a small smile which he returned gladly.

"I can't believe Li is getting engaged." I said trying to not dwell too much on my cheating self.

"Honestly me and Liam had decided to never get married." Louis said as I looked at him wide eyed.

"What! seriously?" I asked amused cause the first coversation we had after getting into a relationship ship was how Louis wanted to settle down eventually.