Fifteen

R-18. Read at your own risk.

As soon as Lia responded to my kiss, I knew that we were both in trouble. Our lips locked in a torrid embrace, and I couldn't get enough of her. Her taste, her smell, everything about her was driving me wild with desire. I pulled away for a moment, gasping for air, but Lia didn't hesitate to deepen the kiss again.

Before I knew it, we were both standing up, our bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace. Lia's hands roamed over my body, exploring every curve and contour with a burning desire.

Lia..." I moaned softly as she cupped my breasts through my pajamas, feeling the heat between my legs growing with each passing second.

In an instant, everything else faded away, and all that mattered was Lia and the way she was making me feel. We stumbled backwards, and I found myself pressed up against the kitchen counter. Our eyes locked at each other, staring deeply, I can almost see her desires in her dark brown eyes. Lia's hands slipped under my pajama top, and I arched my back, giving her better access to my sensitive skin.

Our kisses grew even more intense as Lia's hands began to explore further south. I felt her fingers slipping under the waistband of my pajama pants. I gulped, trying to contain the growing excitement as I felt her finger rubbing onto my underwear. I can feel the wetness of my fold.

"Please..." I bit my lip, knees shaking as she slowly found her way in my waiting femininity.

"G-god!" I couldn't help but gasp as she began to rub my clit. I held tightly onto the counter, supporting my weight while losing my senses. It was all too much, it felt surreal.

"More...M-more-Ahh, fuck!" My eyes were shut, back arching, facing upward as I scream and moan in every deep thrust of her fingers inside of me, hitting the right spot. I couldn't hold back any longer. I came with a shudder, my body trembling as I rode the waves of pleasure. "Y-yeah... Lia..."

Lia didn't stop pleasuring me even after my release, her fingers still working their magic as I came down from my high. I wanted more, I needed more of her. I grabbed her hand, which made her stop. She looked at me confused, and when our eyes met, I felt my heart racing. She stared at me as I brought it up to my lips, kissing each finger before guiding it to my mouth.

"Fuck, Ryujin..." Lia moaned as I sucked on her fingers, tasting myself on her skin. Her gaze was stuck in me, eyes darkening, watching me with desire while I kept on sucking her fingers, in and out of my mouth. She tucked the hair that was in front of my face behind my ear, giving her a better view of me. My cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

"You're making it hard for the both of us..." She said panting, almost whispering as I suck it deeper, licking it slowly. She cupped my face using the other hand of hers, made me face the ceiling and left a kiss mark on my neck. She then made me face her once again as she trailed her finger down to my neck, grabbing my neck.

"A-ahh, fuck! Lia!" I gasped when she tightened her grab on my neck. The fingers I was sucking were now reaching for my fold. "F-fuck you!"

"I'm already fucking you, Ryu... And I'm loving how you're looking like a hot fucking mess. I like to fuck you more often, Ryujin." Her doll- like eyes don't look innocent to me now, as if I woke up to something inside her. She entered my femininity once again, her thumb rubbing my clit while her middle and ring fingers are fucking my inside. She teasingly tightened her grab on my neck again.

"I f-fucking hate y-Ahh d-damn, Lia deeper, please!' I feel like I'm losing my head, calling out her name again, and again as I feel the hot liquid coming out in me. So hot... I have lost my senses. I'm loving it. I'm crazy for her touch. I welcomed every thrust, whimpering, and screaming, knees shaking, but I can't stop it, I want to keep on coming. I want her to taste me, enjoy me, fuck me...