Eight: A Kiss

R-18

"I don't like missing classes." Ryujin frowned. It's true, maybe she's a troublemaker but she don't like skipping classes because she's an achiever. Uhm... Literature was an exception, but it already changes when Lia stepped in. "Nevermind, I should spend time with her, she spent millions of dollars for me. I should make it worth the price right?"

The pink haired girl is inside the bathroom, taking a shower making sure to brush every edge of her body. She's thinking if she should do something special for her professor who currently own every piece of her. When she said every piece she meant every part of her body that no one can own but Lia.

She actually don't know what to do or how the hell being a sex slave works. It's her first time selling her goddamn body, she only perform dirty dances to entertain those disgusting man for almost a year in service.

She hugged herself as soon as she left the bathroom, completely naked. Feeling the cool breeze of air, it's refreshing but really cold! She purposely didn't bring a towel, to seduced the brown haired woman. It's her job, she's required to do it right? To seduced their owner, fulfill their dirty needs and let the boss of them to used her willing or not. That's what she saw in movies or shows.

"Professor! Where is the towel!" She shouted and the door opened immediately revealing the young professor wearing a reading glasses and holding a folder.

"Ah fuck! Why are you naked Shin Ryujin!?" Lia averted her eyes and the door closed.

"It's fine, you already saw it last night, besides that is my job. You bought me, remember?" Ryujin stated and the door opened once again and Lia entered the room completely, still not looking at the direction where Ryujin is standing.

"First of all, I already told you no freaking nudity displayed in any part of my house. Second, I saw nothing just a little bit but it's your fault. Lastly, I bought you... Because..."
Ryujin felt Lia's discomfort. The brown haired girl sighed loudly, calming her hypersexual thoughts. She know she would never escape those moments ever again! It was already pinned inside her mind. " Y-you needed to be save."

Ryujin walked towards the lady without any clothes. "There are many women last night Lia..."

"Fine, I- oh my God! Get dressed you nasty woman!" The professor confronted the other lady, she took a glance of her but was shocked to see Ryujin closer to her. "Okay... Fine, I also spent my goddamn money because you caught my attention." She continued her words and instead of looking away she stared at Ryujin's eyes, casually putting down the folder on the tv stand beside her.

This time the situation was flipped and the pink haired lady froze. And there it is again, it feels like she lost all the water from her body making her throat droughty. Her body weakened at how the latter look at her. "Ah stop teasing me!" Ryujin gave up from their little eye staring competition, that made Lia smirked.

" Stop teasing me with your nasty moves then." Lia answered sweetly and gave the short haired girl a wink. The professor walked closer to her and held her chin. Ryujin almost passed out when the latter left her a seductive kiss near her ear and whispered. "Get dressed, darling."

"Lia..." She mumbled, breathless. She grabbed the latter's arm to find support. She bit her lips and buried her face in the lady's neck before she encircled her arms at around Lia's neck. She can feel Lia's stable breathing, making her ear tingles.

"Hmm?" The girl answered innocently. "I have a work to do, get dressed now it's cold."

Ryujin didn't moved, the cold doesn't bother her. Her burning desires consumed her already and all she wanted is Lia's body close to her. "Kiss me..." She's not even drunk but the intimacy of their body is driving her crazy.