"Can I meet your family?" I suddenly ask, surprised by my own voice.

"Hm? I don't know about that...you'd probably be scared of them. I mean if you found the cliff scary...that's a pretty low bar," Killua hums.

"But you're nice, so I'm sure your family is as well," I state.

"Trust me. I'm one of the only decent ones." Killua then suddenly stands up, staring over at one of the halls around the corner.

"Killua?" Gon asks as we look to one another before looking to where Killua was staring.

"What's going on?" He looked to see Netero walking over to us.

"Mr. Chairman! Did you sense a presence from that direction?" Gon asks pointing to the hall which made me suspect that Gon sensed...whatever Killua sensed.

"No."

"You know, you're fast for someone as old as you," Killua says to Netero.

I sat there puzzled looking from Netero to the hall, am I missing something?

"You think? I didn't think I was too fast," Netero admits.

Killua glares at him, "so what can we do for you Mr. Chairman?" I ask with a soft smile.

"Well I was bored and was hoping I could find someone to play with. It's your first participation in the Hunter's Exam, yes?" Netero asks us as we nod.

"It's a lot of fun! I'm glad there's no written portion!" Gon admits, smiling.

"They've been fine...besides the second phase," I admit.

"Well I'm disappointed." Killua starts, "I thought these trials would be harder but I'm starting to think that I wasted my time. Anyway, we'll see you around." Killua turns on his heel and begins to walk off, "come on guys, we're wasting our time!"

"Wait! If you win, I'll give you the title of Hunter." Netero exclaims, "but you have to win in order to obtain it."

It seemed like Netero was challenging us, if not me, he was at least challenging the boys. "I'll play!" Gon happily agrees.

Killua shoves his hands into his pockets, "I guess I'll play."

Netero looks to me, waiting for my answer, "I-I'll just watch if that's okay!"

The chairman nods and motions for us to follow him through the halls and into a room. The room is quite large with blue walls, they were probably made out of foam or something, windows and brown wooden floors. Netero stood in the middle of the room, one leg on the other and his right hand balancing a ball. I silently sat on the floor by the door watching.

"I'll go over the rules of the game. If you can take the ball away from me before the airship reaches its destination, then you win. I'm sure Beans said we would arrive around eight in the morning. That gives you nine hours. You're free to attack me however you wish. I won't touch you either," Netero explains.

"That's too easy! You can't call that a game." Gon states.

"Why not give it a try first?" Netero suggests.

"I'll go first." Killua says as he moves around Netero making multiples of himself. I was mesmerized by his trick, that must be something he was taught as an assassin, right?

"That's a lot of Killua's!" Gon exclaims watching them all.

Killua then rushed to Netero trying to knock the ball out of his grasp, however Netero dodged it. Killua tried everything to grab the ball, but Netero was too fast for the boy. I was impressed (and a bit overwhelmed) by how fast the two were, it made me a bit dizzy to watch.