╏ᴺᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇˢᵒᵐᵉ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ'ˢ╏

10| CHAPTER TEN

──────

│Lᴜᴄɪꜰᴇʀ ᴾᴼ

ALTHOUGH the sight of blood coating his lips was alluring, the manner in which he manufactured that iconic image disturbed me.

He purposefully injuring himself is not in the least bit enticing to me; in fact, I find it to be quite repulsive.

Perhaps I should have offered him the option of coming or not. Of course, I am aware of his actions prior to my becoming a Demon and the reasons why. I have undertaken quite the research, and to say the least, it is an unpleasant discovery. It is one of the reasons I am so stern with him because if I let go of the tight leash I have on him, it is no surprise what he'll do next.

𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊

I now find myself standing at the entrance to the living and dining room, debating whether or not to enter after hearing the typical ruckus within.

Letting out a couple of sighs in an attempt to ease the brewing headache I reluctantly push the doors open, only to find my coloured-haired younger siblings bickering about topics I'm not interested in finding out of (A/N: Basically Lucifer calling them "Skittle Siblings").

I proceeded towards the dining area, strolling around them, striving not to draw attention to myself since I didn't want to get caught into their shenanigans.

When I arrived at the table, Beelzebub was the only one there, chowing down on everyone else's leftovers. I only hoped that he hadn't eaten mine and that Outis had plenty to eat. Otherwise, I'll just give him my own.

"I tried to wait for you to eat this morning, but my stomach just couldn't take it longer. I really tried to wait—"

I cut him off by raising my gloved hand, shaking my head, and approaching him to pat the top of his head in apology and appreciation for his try at self-control on my behalf.

It is not a rule for us all to eat together, yet it came easy as a routine for us to do so. Thus, I do feel guilty about missing breakfast with them given that Beelzebub despises change and is always the first to detect it, attempting to fix it or at the very least accept it.

"I am at fault; I'm quite off routine, but do not fret, tomorrow everything will return to normal. Do tidy up when you're done."

Beelzbub responds with an understanding nod and an expression of sorrow (at being reminded of having to do the dishes) before resuming his meal.