⎯⎯ ୨𝐎𝐜 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧୧ ⎯⎯

Oᴜᴛɪ Wʜɪᴛʟᴏᴄᴋ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┃Oᴜᴛɪꜱ Wʜɪᴛʟᴏᴄᴋ┃━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ʙᴏᴅʏ ɪɴꜰᴏ

•Human Age Look: Early twenties

   •Demon Age:?̸̢̖̥̋̎̄͋͝?̷̪͓̍̎̎̌?̴̧̢̢͖̲̟͎͔̝̹̐?̸̘͍̱̣̊̇̾̌̍̈́̆̈̚̚?̷̤̹̘͚̩̍́̈̔̐͝͝͠ͅ

•Height: 6,5

•Eye Color: Gold

•Hair/Color: His hair is quite curly but straight and the color was a ghost-like shade of pale white.

•Appearance/Thoughts: Although he has a well-built frame, he appears lanky when wearing baggy attire. His face form is unusual; it nearly seems as though he was designed to be perfect. Both humans and demons regard him as breathtaking and horrific. Humans think his golden eyes are extremely abominable, while demons fear and detest him due to his "well-known" inherent appearance.

•He only has a few birthmarks, but one that is located directly on his Adams Apple seems to stand out.

•He has freckles on his lower back, which finish at his coccyx.

•He has more of his mother's genes than his father's own.

•Aldeofol-type demon: Mother's side of the family.

ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜰᴏʀᴍ

ʜᴏʀɴꜱ-
A pearl colored Lyre-shaped horn that wraps around his head like a halo.

ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇꜱ-
ᴛᴏᴘ: A black frilled see-through turtleneck that has golden orchid prints on it, with a charcoal bow at the neck and a lace lining down the middle.

ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ: Loose trousers.

ᴛᴀɪʟ-
His tail or more like tails are slender and slim ribbon-like and in the colour scarlet and are sharp on the ends and sides when in combat mode but when calm it's all soft.

ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ

Yatogami Kurou

                         Anime: K-Project

Voice actor: Mamoru Miyano

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ

•Apathetic; a lack of enthusiasm or concern in things, particularly those that others deem significant or captivating.