╏ᴅɪɴɴɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ S̴I̴N̴╏

6| CHAPTER SIX

──────

│Oᴜᴛɪ Wʜɪᴛʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴾᴼ

THE aftermath of the Avatar of Lust busting into Lucifer's chambers interrupting our intimate moment, I have been snooping around Lucifer's paperwork out of curiosity.

Until I find anything interesting, I might as well tidy up the stacks of documents that are scattered throughout the place to make it easier for him. When I go to pick up a piece of paper to place among the others, the appearance of bold cursive letters brings me to a halt.

𝐸𝓍𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈

"Exchange Students"? I thought the Devildom had only one school. No, I'm sure if another school existed, I'd notice, so what did they mean by exchange students? And why does it include an important seal in the upper left corner of the page, as well as Lord Diavolo's writing, suggesting the importance of these exchange students?

"Whatever! I'm not going to stand here and take criticism from a person who doesn't even have good taste in shoes!"

The loud shout brings a stop to my internal investigation, prompting me to look up at the disturbance, only to see a puffed-up cheek and a crossed armed, crossed feminine male.

I cocked my head to the side, perplexed as to what they were arguing over, other than the fact that his brother was mocking his shoes.

'What was wrong with his shoes?'

They gave me a sense of calm every time I heard them.

BAM

The abrupter stormed out, slamming the door behind them, the loud sound piercing my ears as a result.

"I like your shoes."

I blurted out.

"Yea?"

I'm not sure if it was because I was still stimulated from earlier or due to the sound of his husky voice, but my legs and breath quivered in response.

When he sounds like this, I could never tell a lie to this man.

Telling him my detailed explanation of why I liked them as he looked at me with interest, though I could see behind the curiosity were bits of amusement.