╏ᴸᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᶠᵒʳ ʜɪˢ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ╏

2| CHAPTER TWO

──────

│Tʜɪʀᴅ Pᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴾᴼ

THE feeling of water droplets on his head down to his shoulders was quite bothersome; hence, he wanted to be presentable for his beloved.

Time passed, and he had accepted the encroaching raindrops, though merely because the intruding thoughts had taken over his head.

Would Lucifer take pity on me if he sees how missable and desperate I look?

Outis does, however, ponder how pitiful and desperate he'd have to appear in order to persuade the avatar of pride to have pity on him. His darling has always been quite an arrogant one, but that just adds to his numerous charms.

His face developed an ominous hue and an evil smile that betrayed all innocence as he began seeking amusement in his thoughts.

The only thing that hadn't changed from those thoughts was the excessive calling of his beloved Lucifer's name, which repeated over and over in his desperate mind.

Light yet urgent foot steps clicked on the concrete, ruffling his damp jacket's material. Sounds that came into his ears while he kept his guard up no matter what. However, it was all masked by the sound of his pumping heart of excitement.

He couldn't stop the crazy ideas from running through his mind; he couldn't wait any longer to meet his treasured one.

The one who made him long for his touch.

The one who showed him that he, too, could appear miserable.

The one who can take advantage of him.

The one who is capable of breaking him with mere words.

The one who can stab him and guarantee that he'll gladly accept it.

the one who possesses the capacity to control him, just as if his arms were on strings and were being controlled by a skilled conductor, just like a marionette.

The one with the power to bind him to the dirty ground, where his body will shiver in shame and his ears will be overwhelmed with the noisy, bustling crowd staring at him.

The one who can ravishingly touch his entire physique and soul.

As the list progresses, his breathing becomes more rapid and heavy, his eyes clouded with lust as his amorous thoughts take over. Onlooker demons noticed his breathing pattern and assumed he had just completed a mile run.