All Stories Have Their Dark Nights - The Beginning of Mine

My work rose to fame quite quickly. I'm very proud of that. Every day, many people came to me asking if they could read my work, maybe get help with their homework, or teach something to them, and I did like what I was doing - I mean, not everyone had the opportunity to help so many people. Day by day, the number of people rose. Of course, I did all of this for free. My parents weren't huge supporters of this, but they accepted anyway so that we could be known for helping the public.

But of course, All Stories Have Their Own Dark Nights. There could be forests, with prickly thorns, or maybe deserts, where you couldn't find any human population or the most vital things to life - food and water, but only sand and a few animals, and to top it all - a scorching sun, made just to mock you along the way. Imagine that the person closest to you, or just anyone was miles away. Ugh, then the story would be too rough. I mean, if you were bullied or something, then you'd need someone to be by your side, and support you. Oh, the many ways to picturise some things. 

But you've got to find light in everything. If you are a writer, you could make a story about it too, right? Or you could write down all your experiences on it, and maybe publish it so that the many others who are to walk on the same path can know that they are not alone; that there is hope beyond the thick canopy that is blocking the sun rays, and maybe they too could, one day, get to the spotlight. Imagine that the people who once bullied you, become inspired by you, and turn out to be one of your biggest fans.

You shouldn't be afraid of it coming - you should face it too. Your story will be just as unique as everyone else's. Here's the beginning of my night...

 Here's the beginning of my night

Question - What is an advice you'd give to someone who's demotivated?