Chapter 23

Eijiro's P.O.V
I woke up got up and went to the bathroom to relieve myself when I came back Izumi was infront of me just looking at me with a tried look "'everything okay Izumi?'" I asked in a whisper then Izumi did graby hands up at me so I picked her up then Izumi started to cry I grabbed a small blanket and placed it around her I walked out of the room and went to Izumi's room once I closed the door I took the blanket off I walked over to the couch and sat down with Izumi on my lap "what's wrong Izumi?" I asked I also started to pat her hair to try and calm her down "I-I h-hand a n-nightm-mare" Izumi said "oh~ it's okay sweetheart would you like to tell me what happened in the nightmare?" I asked "n-no" Izumi said "that's okay would you like to go back to sleep or would you want to do something else?" I asked Izumi was calmming down now no crying just sniffles "sleep please" Izumi said "okay then let's do that" I said I got up with Izumi in my arms I walked over to the bed I moved the blankets over I placed Izumi down on the bed I placed the blanket over her I walked over to the fireplace and made a fire in it I walked back over to Izumi and got into bed I moved Izumi closer to me, I patted Izumi's hair until she fell asleep and after a few minutes I fell asleep.

When I woke up the sun was on me and Izumi but when I looked next to me Izumi wasn't there so I shot up and looked around to see Izumi on the couch with a book in her hands I got up and walked over to her I crouched down next to the couch and next to her "morning sweetheart" I said "morning Eijiro" Izumi said "hey sweetheart can you call me Kiri please?" I asked "okay but why?" Izumi said putting the book down "I just like the people who are close to me to call me Kiri" I said "but our other mates don't call you Kiri" I said "that's because I hadn't told them to call me Kiri again that's all" I said "oh okay then" Izumi said "good" I said with a smile "okay then let me try again, morning Kiri" Izumi said "much more better" I said "*giggles*" Izumi sounded "so are we going to have some breakfast?" I asked "yes please" Izumi said "okay then get dressed I'll wake our other mates and we will be ready in ten minutes" I said "okay then" Izumi said I walked out the door closing it then walked to my door opened it and closed it behind me I walked over to Shoto and rubbed his back in a circle "hmm morning" Shoto said with one eye opened "morning Izumi wants to have breakfast and yes we did sleep all afternoon and night" I said "hmm cool give me like a minute to wake up" Shoto said "okay then" I said I walked over to Katsuki "hey Kat wake up~" I said "hmm okay then morning" Katsuki said with both eyes open "morning" I said I got onto the bed and lied down next to Izuku I hugged him and kissed him on the forehead "hmm morning" Izuku said opening his eyes "morning Zu" I said "hey where's Izumi?" Kat asked "she's in her room getting dressed for breakfast" I said "oh okay then that makes sence" Kat said I sat up and got off the bed I walked over to the wardrobe getting ready for the day "but umm Izumi had a nightmare last night I don't know what it's about but we ended in her room because she was crying" I said "did she wake you up?" Izuku asked getting up to get dressed "no I went to the bathroom, I didn't know she was awake" I said "okay then" Izuku said we got dressed and we went outside we knocked on the door and we heard a come in so we did and we then saw Izumi just finishing my sisters hair.

Izumi turned around to look at us and so did my sister a little bit after, Ryuko got up and walked over to me and Izumi sat down now brushing her hair "Brother do you like my hair?" Ryuko asked "yes I love it but did you say thank you to Izumi?" I asked "no I didn't thank you Izumi" Ryuko said "no problem Uko" Izumi said now braiding her hair the same as Ryuko Izuku walked over to Izumi "hey Ryuko are you going to breakfast with us?" I asked Shoto walked over to Izumi "yes I am" Ryuko said Katsuki walked over to Izumi "then can you go and get all of the mothers and meet us down their please?" I asked "okay then" Ryuko said running out of the room closing the door then I walked over to Izumi, Izumi finished with her hair now brushing the rest of her hair "hey Izumi you okay?" Izuku asked "yeah I'm okay now I had a nightmare  but I'm okay" Izumi said "you sure about that?" Katsuki asked looking at Izumi in the mirror "yes I am" Izumi said looking back at Katsuki in the mirror "okay then" Shoto said Izumi put her brush down and got up "let's go and have breakfast then" Izumi said we all agreed and we walked out of Izumi's bedroom, we walked into the dinning room and everyone was there already  so we sit down Izumi walks over to where Ryuko is sitting and sat down with her, when everyone got their food and started eatting "Izumi did you braid Ryuko's hair?" Jiani asked "yes I did" Izumi said "well it looks beautiful on the both of you" Jiani said "thank you Lady Jiani" Izumi said "thank you mama" Ryuko said "yes it's very beautiful" Inko said "yes most definitely" Mitsuki said "very beautiful" Kamujaki said, after a few minutes Izumi got up so fast that the chair she was sitting on fell over "Izumi is everything alright?" I asked then Izumi started to cough I stood up with Izuku, Shoto and Katsuki we ran over to Izumi but when we got to her Izuku then started to cough "it's wolfspane get R-*coughing*" Inko said now coughing Izumi then grabbed on to me looking very dizzy I picked her up Princess style "someone grab Inko and Izuku we need to get them to Recovery Girl, Shoto... find who did this and see if it was in every dish aswell" I said "right" Shoto said I then run out of the room Katsuki had Izuku in his hands and Mitsuki had Inko in hers when we got to Recovery Girl she told us to put them on three beds and moved us out of the room we sat on chairs that are for waiting for the hospital wing, after a few minutes my mums, sister and Shoto's mum have came over and waited with us hoping all three of them where going to be alright.

1219 words