Chapter 4

Sorry that it's a day late. I hope you enjoy reading my Send fiction

Izuku's P.O.V
When I looked at the three of them to see them looking at their wrists and the three of them had gotten shocked "*tries not to laugh but it's not really working*" I sounded "w-what's funny King I-Izuku?" Izumi asked I looked at Izumi "it's nothing but we're here" I said I opened the doors to reveal my mate's and my office and library "wow" I hear Izumi say "you can go and look around if you find a book or more to read you can read them then" I said "okay thank you" Izumi said walking fast-ish Izumi disappeared then after a few minutes you can hear a "there's so many books hahaha" from Izumi "haha so we found her" I said "yeah we did but she hates us" Katsuki said "no she doesn't hate us she just hate's our kind" Eijiro said "but we know that's not our fault it's whoever in Izumi's past that did it" Shoto said "yes exactly, just give her some space and we'll get her trust over the two weeks, okay?" I asked all four of them nods their head so we walk inside I closed the doors and we all walk over to our desks and we got to work hearing giggling once in a little bit after about half an hour I could feel someone poking me so I looked and it was Izumi "yes?" I asked with a smile."I umm found a book, but I can't get it. It's too high up, so umm, can you help me get it, please?" Izumi asked "yeah let's go get that book" I said I then get up and I followed Izumi until she stopped "that one up there" Izumi said "this one" I said pointing at it "no the one next to it on the left" Izumi said "so this one" I said "yes that one" Izumi said so I get it off the shelf and I past it to Izumi "here you go" I said "thank you" Izumi said "no problem Izumi, do you need anything else?" I asked "no thank you," Izumi said "okay then let's go back, okay?" I asked "okay" Izumi said we walked back to where my desk is I had sat down on my chair and Izumi sat next to me on my right side and she started to read after two hours Shoto, Kiri, Katsuki and myself had finished with work I looked down to Izumi to see that she was almost finished with her book "is the book good?" I asked."shh! it's getting to the good part" Izumi said "okay then" I said so we had waited until she was finished Izumi looked up at me "it was so good, have you read this book yet?" Izumi asked I looked at the front cover "no I haven't it must have been one of the new one's that have just come in yesterday because I have read almost all the books in this office and library" I said "here's the list for the new books Izuku" Kiri said "thanks Kiri" I said "now let's see hmm yep I haven't read it yet" I said "well I won't say anything else about it" Izumi said "okay then" I said "well we're finished work so do you want something to eat?" I asked "yes please" Izumi said "okay then let's get going then" I said getting up my mates get up as well and Izumi then gets up "umm can I get one more book please" Izumi asked "yeah of course" I said "but it's to high up can you help me please" Izumi asked "yeah of course I'll help be right back you three" I said "okay" Katsuki, Eijiro and Shoto said Izumi walks up to the fourth book shelf and stops infront of one "the big blue one please" Izumi said "this one" I said pointing at the book "yes that one" Izumi said I get the book and gave it to Izumi "thank you" Izumi said "no problem Izumi" I said we then walked back to the other three then we walk to the dinning room that is big enough for twelve people to eat at when we all sit down Izumi didn't know where to sit "you can sit here Izumi" I said patting the chair next to me "okay" Izumi said sitting down next to me then the number one chef comes out of the kitchen "good afternoon my Kings... And guest we have made a chicken stu with potatoes, carrots and cream" the chef said and Uraraka comes out with the food "oh and for the guest my name is Rikidou Satou but if you want to just call me Satou" Satou added, Uraraka used magic to move the food to be in front of us all "o-okay" Izumi said then Satou and Uraraka leaves the room, I look at everyone at the dinning table when I got to seeing Izumi she just pushed the food away "is something wrong Izumi?" I asked. "... Are there pills in here to make me fall asleep?" Izumi asked."What! No, of course not. Why would you think that?" I asked "... ... ... People ... Would ... Put ... ... Pills in my drinks and foods, and they would make me very sleepy, " Izumi said. "Okay... Well this food and any other food will never have anything like that and I'll even will prove it" I said getting a spoon that hasn't been used yet and get a spoon full of the stu and ate it "see?" I asked."Hmm ... ... ... Okay then" Izumi said moving the stu back and starts to eat it then I start eating mine and my mates start eating again after we all finished eating we just talked for a little while when we were talking about something I could feel something on my lap so I looked and it's Izumi she's almost asleep "come here Izumi" I said picking her up and while I was still sitting I pull her into princess style "can I have *yawn* the bedroom in front of *yawn*  your room please?" Izumi asked "yeah of course you can Izumi, would you like for Uraraka to help you change?" I asked "yes *yawn* please" Izumi said "okay then let's go then" I said I get up with Izumi in my arms "can one of you find Uraraka and get her to met us at the bedroom in front of our bedroom please?" I asked "yeah I'll go and find her," Kirishima said, walking out of the dining room.

1104 words