Chapter 21

Izumi's P.O.V
"Do you know what day it is Izumi?" Izuku asked "umm Thursday" I said the four of them laughed "*ahem* yes but I ment the date" Izuku said "hmm the twenty second of the second" I said "and what was the date you had read in the book" Izuku said "there was a few but the one I said was the prin-" I said but stopping myself now knowing what they where getting at "it's your birthday Izumi" Izuku said "but we don't know that yet" I said "well it's your birthday until proven wrong, so enjoy yourself" Izuku said I had started to cry because I never had a birthday, anything before or at least what I remember Izuku had hugged me so I calmmed down quicker ones I did calm down Izuku let go of me "is something wrong?" Shoto asked "no it's just I'm happy I never knew my birthday so I didn't celebrate it" I said "well that's good then so would you like to open presents or eat cake first?" Katsuki asked "cake please" I said "okay then" Katsuki said Katsuki brought the cake over to my desk placing it right in front of me Shoto then walked over to me and crouched down "Izumi put your finger here and say li" Shoto said so I put my finger at the tip of the candle "li" I said then the candle lit on fire "wow" I said I then did it to another one and another and until I lit all the candles then a flash happened when I looked at who did that it was Eijiro with a small crystal ball "1, 2, 3" Izuku started "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Izumi, Happy Birthday too" Everyone said "hip, hip" Eijiro said "Haray!" Everyone said "hip, hip" Izuku said "Haray!" Everyone said "hip, hip" Shoto said "Haray!" Everyone said "hip, hip" Katsuki said "Haray!" Everyone said "make a wish and blow the candles out Izumi" Shoto said "a wish?" I asked "yeah you can wish anything you want" Eijiro said "oh okay then umm" I said "(I wish for myself to have a empty garden house for myself and only allow people I know and like inside)" I said in my head "did you make it" Shoto asked "yes" I said "then blow the candles out" Shoto said so I did I blow the candles out then we had cake after we had cake it was time to open the presents so I opened the smallest on which it is from Katsuki when I did open it, it was in a small box so I opened it and inside is a key "what does it open? Katsuki" I asked "it opens the kitchen that I use I would like you to use it to anytime you want" Katsuki said "really?" I asked getting really excited "yes really" Katsuki said I leave the key in the box, I closed the box and I put it to the side then I grabbed the next one, it's from Eijiro and it was a sketchbook, pencils, rubbers and colour pencils which I love to have then I opened Izuku's presents which is a few pieces of papers but I wasn't allowed to read it just yet Izuku also gave me  a broch that have a werewolf, a dragon, ice and fire, a mountain and a rose when I looked at that that's when Izuku told me to read the few pieces of paper the first one was to have a blood test to see if I am Princess Izumi Rose then the second piece of paper is to buy the Rose Kingdom then the third piece of paper is to change the Kingdom logo and there is four signatures already on this one and the buying the Rose Kingdom one "I'm sorry I still don't understand" I said "well the Rose Kingdom is maybe your Kingdom but if it isn't then it's a Kingdom that is needing a King or a Queen to rule it" Izuku said "this is the logo for our Kingdom right now and this is the logo for our Kingdom as soon as you sign right here" Shoto said "and the blood test is to see if you are Princess Izumi Rose" Eijiro said then Katsuki nodded "okay I get it what do I sign first?" I asked "nothing right now because you have to open Shotos presents now" Katsuki said "okay then" I said with a smile "(I really like having a birthday)" I said in my head as I opened my next gifts and it's three spell books "I'm going to teach you more magic spells if you want to that is" Shoto said "I would love to thank you Shoto" I said with a smile "yeah no problem Izumi" Shoto said "okay with the papers that I got you I think you should do the blood test first so then you can just put your name for this one and when we know if you are Princess Izumi Rose then you can put your official signature on everything else" Izuku said "yeah that's a good idea Izuku" I said I found the blood test paper and I put my signature on it "okay then let's go" Katsuki said "oh okay!" I said I got up, grabbed the paper and walked with my mates we had been walking for awhile so my legs had gotten tired Izuku must had saw this because he picked me up we kept on walking until we got to a place where it's all white a few beds and a old lady in a white coat "hey Recovery Girl" Izuku said "hello my Kings and future Queen" the old lady now "give the paper for the blood test to her" Izuku said as he put me down "okay" I said I walked over to Recovery Girl "umm I would like a blood test please" I said "do you have the paper work for it? and signed" Recovery Girl asked "umm yes I did" I said handing the paper over to Recovery Girl, she then looks at the papers "hmm yep everything looks in order come over and sit here my future Queen" Recovery Girl said "okay" I said I walked over and sat down where Recovery Girl said then I waited, my mates stayed right next to me but then I saw Recovery Girl get a needle.

1087 words