"Is kissing me that bad?" Ryan asks looking offended.

I try to reassure him that the kiss was great but every time  I opened my mouth I would laugh all over again. I lay down on my bed and bury my head into the pillow, trying to muffle the sound.
After a few minutes more, I am finally able to calm down enough to explain myself to him. I glance next to me and don't see Ryan sitting there anymore. I sit up and look around to see he isn't in the room at all anymore. He laughed at me when I thought he was serious about the girls but he gets mad when I laugh at him?! Ok, I guess it's not the same but still he should know I would never purposefully upset him like that!

Aw, dammit! I guess I have to go find him now.

I get up and run past my parents, stopping short when I see the two are cuddled up on the couch in an intense make out session. YUCK! Thats probably going to do some serious damage to my sleep tonight... I think and shake my head, trying to remove the image.

"Get a room, pervs!" I yell to them as I start running towards the door again. I get outside and look up and down my street looking for any sign of where Ryan might have gone. I sigh deeply when I don't see him and start walking towards one end of the deserted street. When I make it to the end I turn the corner and keep walking in a random direction.

Ok, if I was an adorable bi boy, where would I be? I think to myself as I continue to look up and down the road. I spend the next five minutes continuously looking in every possible spot with no luck. I'm just about to resort to looking under cars and behind bushes when I am suddenly tackled to the ground.

"STRANGER DANGER! STRANGER DANGER!" I scream at the top of my lungs and start pulling hair and scratching skin, trying to save myself.

"Tyler, shut up! It's me!" I stop screaming when a hand is thrown over my mouth and I look up to see Alex laying on top of me, breathing hard and wincing at the thin scratch across his cheek.

I grab Alex's hand and sling it off of my mouth. "What are you doing?! You don't sneak up on people like that!" I yell and poke him in the chest with every word.

"OW! I was just trying to surprise you!" He grabs my hand in his again, holding it away from his body.

"Surprise me?! You jump out and say surprise! You don't tackle somebody to the dirty ground! I thought some freak was about to make me his little play thing!"

"You can be my play thing." He says suggestively, throwing me a wink in which I roll my eyes at.

"No thanks..I am looking for Ryan." I just realize that I haven't told Alex who will be our new boyfriend. Wow, that still sounds weird...OUR boyfriend. There is something wrong with me...

"I'll help you look." I smile at him gratefully when he offers me his hand, pulling me up. We walk side by side for a few silent minutes.

"So have you decided who it will be?" Alex asks casually but I can see the nerves as he glances at me, biting the inside of his cheek.

I hesitate before answering him. I hope he will be ok with my decision. I mean he should, he is the one that told me to pick whoever I wanted.

I take a deep breath before answering, "Well..I chose...Ryan." I look quickly at him to see what his reaction will be. Definite shock and something else. Anger?

"Why are you mad?"

"I'm not"

"Ok...sure your not." I say sarcastically.

He ignores me and we continue to walk for awhile before the awkward silence starts to drive me crazy.

"Tell me why your mad!" I grab his arm, turning him towards me and demand.