𝟎𝟐𝟎 Rodent, I am your Mentor

Start from the beginning

Emery raises her brows, "Is that right?"

Buck rolls his eyes when Emery begins to smugly smirk. "All right, whatever--"

"No, no. It's cool--you're pussy-whipped." Emery looks back at the paper. "I don't blame you."

Buck scoffs and shakes his head.

Emery gnaws on her lower lip, thinking about how this planning thing was going to work. She taps her perfectly clean and manicured nails against the marble island. Buck's eyes shift to her nails. He could already feel those nails dragging down his back.

"Six months sound good?"

Buck shifts his eyes back to Emery. He nods his head and writes down the rule. He then writes another rule down that Emery couldn't see him write down. Buck pushes the list toward her. Emery reads the words and her core begins to ignite. Buck then grips one of the metal bars of Emery's chair and pulls her towards him. She lets out a small gasp as her chair was now in between Buck's legs. She looks at him with her breathing gradually becoming heavy.

"As long as we're doing this. No one gets to touch you but me." Buck tilts his head and looks into her eyes, his blue eyes beaming with confidence. He then flits his eyes to her soft luscious lips that put him in a trance. "Okay?"

Buck didn't know why, but figuring out Emery and Eddie went out for drinks made him feel a certain way. He knew that they weren't involved. Well, Maybe they were—

They weren't.

Emery slightly opens her mouth, mesmerized by the way Buck took control. The way his raspy velvet voice was something she could feel in her fingers made a heat pool between her legs. She then clears her throat. "Okay. Only you."

Buck's heart pounds against his rib cage hearing those words come from her mouth. He leans forward and presses his forehead against her temple. Emery closes her eyes from the close proximity. Her chest tightens and it felt like she couldn't breathe. And she knew the only way she would feel better is with Buck's lips on hers.

"You know, we can start this official schedule thing when we get an actual...schedule." His breath hits her ear. His voice was a velvety slick wave that washed over her and caused Emery's pussy to throb. She turns to him with her button nose brushing against his sharp-edged one. "Yeah. Yeah, that sounds reasonable..."

Buck smirks and turns Emery's chair to him. He then touches her thigh and leans forward, his lips hungrily finding hers. Emery cups both sides of his neck and kisses him back. Buck moves his hands to her pants and begins to unbuckle them. Emery wastes no time standing up from her chair and straddling Buck's waist on the chair he was sitting in. Buck's hands grip Emery's waist and he moves his lips to her neck. A chill rushes down her spine and she inhales a shaky breath.

Emery wraps an arm around Buck's neck, pulling him closer until their chests were flushed against one another. Buck lightly bites Emery's neck and she softly exhales. "Buck..." Emery slips a hand under his shirt.

Buck's cock stirs from the soft whimper of desperation that he received from her. He pulls his lips from Emery's neck and meets her gaze. Emery inhales a trembling breath and her eyes flit to his lips. "The table."

Buck's jaw goes slack. For a second, he thought he misheard her. One of the first times they had sex at her apartment. Buck could've swore that their hookup was going to quickly end before it started when Emery stopped Buck from fucking her on the countertop. And he was going to ask Emery to repeat what she said until she pressed her lips against his and forced a groan from Buck. Emery deepens her grind against his hardening cock. "I want you to fuck me on the table."