𝟎𝟏𝟎 Muppet's Tee

Under Pressure.

chapter ten , Muppet's Tee

a/n : season two! Let's get the ball rolling 💃🏾

Also, don't be afraid to comment! You have no idea how much motivation that gives me ❤️

━━━━━━━━━━

The kitchen was crowded with the Sharpe family moving around and cooking. "I don't understand—I just don't!"

Emery lets out a heartfelt laugh, "M-Mom!" She cuts the onions. "It's simple, really. I like French Fries, but Mash Potatoes are just..." she shudders. "I don't like them!"

"They're both potatoes!" Amaya states, looking at her big sister. She continues to mix the ground beef with her hands.

"One is absolutely putty—"

"No, not putty—Elijah, tell her!" Amara looks at her husband.

"Yeah, dad, tell me how insane I am over this whole ordeal." Emery looks at her father with her head tilted to one side and her brow arched.

Elijah looks up from cracking the eggs. He raises his brows. "Oh, well, uh...Emerson has always had a texture problem."

"Like peas!" Emerson exclaims. "I hate peas!"

The family stops what they were doing and thinks. "I can understand peas." Amara nods her head.

Elijah shrugs a shoulder, "There's a reason why I never cooked them."

Amaya wrinkles her nose, "Yeah, they're so mushy like—"

"Mashed Potatoes!" Emery holds her hands up.

They all look at Emerson and raise their brows.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

Emerson then falls to her knees dramatically and holds her hands to the ceiling. "Thank you." She softly speaks, glad that her family understands her.
Amaya let's out a laugh which causes of chain of laughter to ring off in the kitchen.

Emery smiles softly and goes back to kneading the dough. The Sharpe family was always built on perfection. And ever since they have all been on good terms they have been putting their perfectionism to good use. They all decided for their Sunday dinners, they would each cook something for dinner. Tonight they were making burgers from scratch.