𝟎𝟐𝟎 Rodent, I am your Mentor

chapter twenty , Rodent, I am your mentor

a/n : If you've watched Station 19, you'll recognize the call of this episode is from 1x02, Invisible To Me.

sexual content this chapter!
Skip if needed!

And there's a new face joining the story! Hope you enjoy🫶

━━━━━━━━━━

"Okay. Here are just some of the rules I happened to scrounge up."

Emery slides a typed-out paper to him. "Once we agree to all the rules, I'll get it laminated."

Emery and Buck had been sneaking around for almost 2 months now. And the sex was just as good as the first time. They finally got the rules in order, but the schedule. That was another unsolved situation.

Buck quirks a brow and lets out a huff. "I'm not even shocked anymore."

"Good, you shouldn't be." Emery folds her hands and watches Buck read the list.

Some of the things that were already on the list were things she had told him about after they had sex. Those were the ones he was okay with, then he saw the other ones :

- Sex anytime I call you
- STD tests
- No talking about life outside of work
- No work talk
- Just no talking. AT ALL!!!

Buck inhales a breath, he stands up and walks around Emery's minimalistic apartment. Emery knits her brows together. "Uh, is everything okay?"

Buck continues to open and close drawers until he finds the one he's been looking for. He grabs a pen and looks at Emery. "Yeah, everything's fine."

Buck walks over to her. He sits back down at the bar stool on the island beside Emery. She watches as he scribbled out of the rules and her jaw drops.

"What. The. Hell?!"

Buck points the pen at her and Emery pulls her face back. "I'm not going to be at your beckon call." He squints his eyes. "If we want to have sex, then we need specific days. That work for the both of us."

Emery arches a brow, "That's fair." She scratches the side of her neck. "I'm sorry, I wrote that whole "sex anytime I called you" thing. I just..."

"I know, you're mesmerized by my dick."

Emery sputters. "What? No!" She looks to the side with her face hot. "Whatever! What other things did you have?"

Buck couldn't help but smile at her nervous expression. "We shouldn't do this forever, right?"

Emery nods, "Right. I'm sure you're looking for your next Abby. So...how long would suffice you?"

Buck shrugs a shoulder, "I don't know, I mean, I wouldn't mind it going on for...a while."