Mistakes were made

Josh's POV

Fuck. I have just messed up everything and I didn't want to cause her any pain I just wanted to -

"Bro, you know what, don't worry I'll take her home." Bea and Ryan walk past me, she packs up her things and walks out the door.

She's probably just mad in the heat of the moment. She'll talk to me tomorrow, right?

———————————————————————————
Ryan's POV

I love Bea. I always have and I always will,honestly after our break up I thought I wanted her to find someone else and be happy. But this just shows, that she will be happier with me.

I love her. I never told that. But I just want her to be okay .

After the quiet, sad drive.

We finally pull up outside my apartment. Yes ... I know I live in an apartment ,right next to my family mansion. It's confusing, but it's peaceful.

"Ryan, I have a lot I need to say to you"

Fuck. You have to be kidding me, I can't be ask-

"I am really upset with you, I tried to move on from you and the pain you've caused me. But you've found a way to ruin something good, I was going to have with Josh and-"

I cut her off.

"Babe, I'm sorry, I honestly am. It's just that you would bring attention from all of the boys, I just acted out so you could notice me. And Josh doesn't deserve you babe, did you hear the racist things Theo said? I- I love you Bea."

"Ryan, thank you so much." She leans closer "I love you and I need you more now than ever"

"I love you too" . She smiles. I carry her upstairs bridal- style, as she giggles. And that's how I rekindled my relationship with the love of my life.