(Shahzaib and Hayder are in office. And everyone else has went out for shopping.)

•••

Tabu, Kubra, and Zara were really happy with Hayder's marriage.

Kubra always wanted her brother to marry, though the situation was little somber but nevertheless, she was happy. Hyra was a nice girl, little amusing though.

Tabu promised herself that she would not let Hayder feel the absence of his mother, though she can not replace Farhana, but she will do everything that a mother do for her son.

"Waise, Kubra, apas ki baat hai, tumhe kya lagta hai Hayder bhai aur Hyra ki shadi ke baad ban jayegi?" Tabu was busy looking for jewelleries when Zara whispered in Kubra's ear.

(Kubra, it's between us, do you think Hayder bhai and Hyra will be happy with each other?)

"Aisa kyu keh rahi ho? Kyu nahi banegi? Dono Insha'Allah bohot khush rahenge." Kubra whispers back.

(Why are you saying this? Why won't they be happy with each other? They will be very happy.)

"Insha'Allah! But still, Hyra mein abhi bhi bachpana hai, aur Hayder bhai toh..." Zara fake shudders.

(Hyra is still very childish, and Hayder bhai is...)

In return, Kubra glare at her. She can not mock her brother like that. "Hayder bhai itne bure bhi nahi. Bohot achhe hain. Waise bhi, unke liye Hyra hi sahi hai. Issi bahane shayad gussa kam ho jab unki Begum zara si uchi awaz pe rone lagegi."

(Hayder bhai isn't that bad. He is very nice. And I think Hyra is perfect for him. I will see how he will be angry at his wife who start crying with slight raise of voice.)

On her words, Zara burst into laughing, catching Tabu's attention.

Zara quickly bit her lips, and Kubra looked at other side.

"Aunty ko jewellery dekhne do chalo hum apni shopping karte hain." Zara was getting bored, she poked Kubra on her arm and suggested.

(Let aunty buy jewellery, we should do our shopping.)

Kubra nods her head, and they asked for Tabu's permission to leave.

Kubra was looking out for footwear, while Zara was doing her clothes shopping.

"Kubra? Kubra Mirza?" A male voice called her from behind. Confusingly, Kubra turned, and saw a young man standing in front of her.

The man didn't look older, maybe around her age, and had a charming personality.

Kubra's eyes clouded with confusion. She didn't recognise him, who apparently knows her name.

"Sarim! Sarim Randhawa." The man, Sarim- introduces himself.

But Kubra was still confused.

"Come on yaar, we were in high school, I used to sit behind you." This made her gasp loudly.

"Sarim! Allah! Chashmish... I mean..." She loudly said without realising, until she said it and quickly shut her mouth.

"Koi baat nahi, I know I've changed." Smilingly, he told her.

(It's okay.)

He has. The Sarim she remembers was scrawny and used to wear heavy specs. Now, the man in front of her was tall, masculine and without any huge glasses.

He was wearing black shirt with its sleeves rolled upto to his elbow, his hard biceps visible in his fitted shirt.

"Toh.. kaise ho, maine suna tha tum Canada gaye the higher studies ke liye." Kubra was still embarrassed by her outburst. She tried to make small talk to remove the awkwardness.